Dean's Excellence Award for India
Scholarships for School Students (No Application Fee) Apply Now
About Dean's Excellence Award for India
Dean's Excellence Award for India is being offered by the University of Strathclyde, Scotland to Indian students who are willing to pursue postgraduate MSc taught programmes. The Departments of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering and Civil & Environmental Engineering, in collaboration with the Dean of the Faculty of Engineering, have introduced a new scholarship for students from India applying to their postgraduate MSc taught programmes. The application process of Dean's Excellence Award for India will be begun in the first week of November for the year 2018.
Dean's Excellence Award Important Dates
|Dean's Excellence Award Application Begin
||First week of November 2017
|Last date of Dean's Excellence Award Application Submission
||Third week of May 2018
Eligible Courses: The candidate willing to apply for the scholarship can opt for any postgraduate MSc taught programmes out of the following:
- MSc Sustainable Engineering: Renewable Energy Systems and the Environment
- MSc Advanced Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Advanced Mechanical Engineering with Aerospace
- MSc Advanced Mechanical Engineering with Energy Systems
- MSc Advanced Mechanical Engineering with Materials
- MSc Advanced Mechanical Engineering with Power Plant Technologies
Scholarship Amount: The winner of the scholarship award will get 4,000 British Pound (Approx. INR 3.9 lakh) to contribute in their tuition fee.
- The tuition fee for international students is 17500 British Pound (Approx. INR 17.3 lakh).
- The application will be accepted via email and it can be downloaded from the official website of the University of Strathclyde.
- The academic session for M.Sc. taught programmes to start in September 2017 but the application for the scholarship will be accepted by the third week of May 2018.
Type of Scholarship: Partially Paid Scholarship
Course level: Master’s Degree
Subjects: Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
Number of Awards: 1
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
Country for Study: Scotland
Course Commences: September 2018
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Dean's Excellence Award for India
Dean's Excellence Award for India Eligibility Criteria
Language: The candidate should have minimum IELTS score of 6.5 bands with no individual test score below 5.5 bands.
Nationality: The Dean's Excellence Award for India is open for Indian applicants only.
Qualification: The candidate needs to have Degree in Engineering or Physical Sciences or equivalent professional qualification.
- The applicant should have a first/second class honours degree standing equivalent to UK 2:1 degree.
Dean's Excellence Award for India Reward
- The candidate selected for the scholarship will get scholarship award worth 4,000 British Pound (Approx. INR 3.9 lakh).
- The award will be contributed toward the tuition fee of the candidate.
Dean's Excellence Award for India Application form and Process
The application process of Dean's Excellence Award for India is completely online and students are required to make application for the award only after they have made admission application for the M.Sc. program in Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering. The details of the application process are:
The application form can be filled through online mode. Candidates can visit the official website of Dean's Excellence Award to fill the application form or click on the following link:
Click here to Apply
(Link will be activated in the month of May 2018)
Filling the application form: Only the applications having Postgraduate Study Application number mentioned in it will be considered for the scholarship. The candidates are required to answer the following questions in the application form:
- Minimum 150 words- “Please state your reasons for wanting to attend the course.”
- Minimum 200 words - “Why do you think you should be awarded a bursary?”
Submission: The application form is to be submitted as email sent to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
Dean's Excellence Award for India Contact Details
World of 7 Billion Student Video Contest aims to influence public policies, attitudes, and behavior on national and global population issues and ... Read More
Commonwealth Scholarship for Master’s and PhD in the UK are offered for citizens of developing Commonwealth countries under ... Read More
IITM Summer Fellowship Programme is a two months summer programme at IIT Madras and is open for engineering students from all across India. The studen... Read More
EGMO 2018 is an international mathematics competition that is organized only for female candidates. In this European Girls’ Mathematic... Read More