Curtin International Scholarship 2018
About Curtin International Scholarship
Curtin International Scholarship 2018 is offered by Curtin University, Australia from students across the world a golden chance to pursue their ambitions and gain a world-class education. Under this scholarship category, eligible students are offered 25% waiver on their first year of Tuition Fees. Curtin International Scholarship 2018 application form can be filled through this page. The direct link to the application page is given on this page. All other details regarding Curtin International Scholarship are also available here.
- The scholarship is full fee-paying, non-sponsored and only for the International students.
- Student type
- Health Sciences
- Curtin Business School
- Science & Engineering
- Course type
- Postgraduate Coursework
- Scholarship base: Merit Based
- Eligible courses
- All undergraduate degrees available to international students
- All postgraduate degrees (master by coursework only) available to international students.
Curtin International Scholarship 2018 Dates
(yet to be announced)
|Curtin International Scholarship Application Begin
||26 September 2016
|Curtin International Scholarship Application Ends
||10 February 2017
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Curtin International Scholarship
Curtin International Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||Open to students commencing studies at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses in 2018
- Academic Qualification: The candidate should get admission as a student in a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program
- Students commencing studies at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses in 2018
- Australian citizens are exempted to apply
- Students who have been granted CRL (Credit for Recognised Learning) for any part of their studies.
Curtin International Scholarship Reward
- The scholarship provides eligible students 25% of their first-year tuition fee, up to a maximum of AUD$10,000.
- Under the scholarship 25% of the first-year tuition fee up to a maximum of 200 credit points only
- Eligible students who enroll in a Curtin English ELB (English Language Bridging) program before undertaking their study at Curtin will receive a 10 percent discount on their fees.
- Only tuition fees will get covered and no other international student expense
- The scholarship amount will be disbursed to recipient’s fee account at the commencement of studies and cannot be accessed by them
Curtin International Scholarship Application form and Process
- Candidates from India's Haryana and Punjab regions have to apply through a Curtin Registered Education Agent.
- Admissions Office will assess each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter, along with a Letter of Offer, to confirm whether the applicant has been successful.
To be the beneficiary, the recipient must:
- Meet any conditions listed in their Letter of Offer
- Have met or exceeded the higher academic cut-off specified by Curtin, specific to this scholarship.
- Pay the indicative deposit and OSHC indicated in their Letter of Offer
- Be aware of the dates and deadlines by which the above need to have been completed
Curtin International Scholarship Contact Details
GPO Box S1512
Perth Western Australia 6845
Tel: +61 8 9266 9266
ACST 2019 Scholarship is offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates preparing for engineering entrance exams, medical entran... Read More
SHDF Scholarship 2019 is given by Sikh Human Development Foundation, USA (SHDF) and Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council, New Delhi. Also known as S... Read More
Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search 2019 Exam is conducted by JBNSTS Kolkata which is an autonomous Registered Society. The Jagadis ... Read More
Green Olympiad 2019 is a written examination on the environment for school students organized by TERI. Green Olympiad was initiated by ... Read More