CouponSpy Scholarship 2013
Last date to apply
November 30, 2013 by Midnight
About Coupon Spy Scholarship
- CouponSpy.in is looking for a new logo for their website in the form of a mascot or symbol to represent the brand, and is hosting a competition to find one.
- CouponSpy’s Facebook fans will determine the winner.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Coupon Spy Scholarship
Coupon Spy Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||Class 10-12, Students of any college and university in India who are going to pursue their studies within the next academic year, regardless of which institution they will be attending.
- The person should be an Indian Resident.
- The student should obtain his or her parents’ or legal guardians’(in case of a minor) prior permission to participate.
Coupon Spy Scholarship Reward
- Acceptance of the first prize is subject to permission from a parent or legal guardian (if you are a minor). The Winner will receive a scholarship to the value of Rs 1,00,000
- The prize will be awarded via PayPal or bank transfer
Coupon Spy Scholarship Application form and Process
Step 1: Draw a logo that is in line with the guidelines of Couponspy
- Any medium is accepted i.e. pencil, crayon, computer design software.
- Your entry must be no bigger than 300 x 600 pixels.
- The logo must not feature our name “CouponSpy” and instead should be a image representing the brand.
- All images have to be original and the logo may not be made up of other pre-existing images.
- The use of the Indian National Flag & other national symbols are not permitted under Indian law.
Step 2: Email your submission(s) to email@example.com with the following details:
- Your full name
- Your age
- Your residential address
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Your school or university
Entrants may submit a maximum of 2 entries but both entries must be sent in the same email
Step 3: See your work get voted on Facebook!!!
Coupon Spy Scholarship Selection Process
On the basis of facebook votes.