CouponSpy Scholarship 2013
Last date to apply
November 30, 2013 by Midnight
AAKASH Scholarship Test for Medical Apply Now
About Coupon Spy Scholarship
- CouponSpy.in is looking for a new logo for their website in the form of a mascot or symbol to represent the brand, and is hosting a competition to find one.
- CouponSpy’s Facebook fans will determine the winner.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Coupon Spy Scholarship
Coupon Spy Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||Class 10-12, Students of any college and university in India who are going to pursue their studies within the next academic year, regardless of which institution they will be attending.
- The person should be an Indian Resident.
- The student should obtain his or her parents’ or legal guardians’(in case of a minor) prior permission to participate.
Coupon Spy Scholarship Reward
- Acceptance of the first prize is subject to permission from a parent or legal guardian (if you are a minor). The Winner will receive a scholarship to the value of Rs 1,00,000
- The prize will be awarded via PayPal or bank transfer
Coupon Spy Scholarship Application form and Process
Step 1: Draw a logo that is in line with the guidelines of Couponspy
- Any medium is accepted i.e. pencil, crayon, computer design software.
- Your entry must be no bigger than 300 x 600 pixels.
- The logo must not feature our name “CouponSpy” and instead should be a image representing the brand.
- All images have to be original and the logo may not be made up of other pre-existing images.
- The use of the Indian National Flag & other national symbols are not permitted under Indian law.
Step 2: Email your submission(s) to email@example.com with the following details:
- Your full name
- Your age
- Your residential address
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Your school or university
Entrants may submit a maximum of 2 entries but both entries must be sent in the same email
Step 3: See your work get voted on Facebook!!!
Coupon Spy Scholarship Selection Process
On the basis of facebook votes.
ALLEN ASAT is ALLEN Scholarship cum Admission Test (ASAT) conducted by ALLEN Career Institute for admission to its classroom programs. Allen ASAT... Read More
ICMR JRF 2019 is Junior Fellowship Programme conducted by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) for selecting the deserving candidates for Ju... Read More
Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship 2019 is being offered for academically brilliant students who have secured admission in MBA Program offered at H... Read More
RES Young Economist Essay Competition, started in 2007, is open to students of year 12 and year 13 who are studying UK A level or Inter... Read More