Classmate Spell Challenge Series 2016
AAKASH NEET Online Test Series @ Rs 1359 Apply Now
About Classmate Spell Challenge Series
Classmate Spell Challenge Series 2016 is basically the direct entry for Level 2 of Classmate Spell Bee- Season 9, a spelling competition for students from Class 5 to 9 powered by The Times of India.
- Classmate Spell Spell Challenge Series 2016 is for the students of class 5-9 who can participate in the Classmate Spell Bee- Season 9 contest directly in level 2 if they clear the stages of Classmate Spell Bee challenge Series 2016.
- Classmate Spell Challenge Series 2016 contain 10 stages/tests of spelling mock test and the challenge series is conducted by Entertainment Network (India) Limited (ENIL).
- Candidates can participate in Classmate Spell challenge Series from April 24, 2016, till, July 24, 2016. The candidate has to register on classmate spell bee website and participate in the test immediately after registering.
Classmate Spell Challenge Series Schedule
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Classmate Spell Challenge Series
Classmate Spell Challenge Series Eligibility Criteria
||Class 5-9 students
- The participant must be an Indian.
- The participant must be a student of Class 5-9 and must be of 10-16 years of age. Each participant will have to produce appropriate documents to authenticate their eligibility.
The employees and agents of any sponsor or promoter of the contest, ENIL or any advertising agency, web company connected with ENIL/Contest, or any subsidiary or associated company of the Specified Companies, as well as members of their families or dependents are not eligible.
Classmate Spell Challenge Series Reward
- The candidates who qualify the Classmate Spell Challenge gets direct entry to Classmate Spell Bee- Season 9, a spelling competition for students from Class 5 to 9 powered by The Times of India.
Classmate Spell Bee 2016 Competition - Season 8
Classmate Spell Challenge Series Application form and Process
Following are the registration process for Classmate Spell Challenge Series:
- Registration: Classmate Spell Challenge Series Registration has to be done on the Classmate Spell Bee Website. The Registration should be done by the parents/guardians of the participant.
Click here to Register Online
Fields of Registration: Each participant should enter the following mandatory fields in the Classmate Spell Challenge Series for Online registration:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Name of the School
- Parent Name
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
Start the test: After the registration process, the participants must start the test immediately without leaving the website and reading the instructions. The participants must click on “finish test” on the test page after completing the test otherwise he/she will be disqualified.
- Username and Password: The username and password of the participants is automatically generated by the website and sent back to the entered email id for future correspondence. The student and also use the name id and password to take the rest of the tests of the spell Challenges series.
Participants must keep in mind the following things:
- Participation in the Contest can be done individually only.
- Participant should provide complete and correct information in respect of his/ her nationality, identity, contact details, age, and sex and complete postal/correspondence address.
- Late entries will not be accepted.
Classmate Spell Challenge Series Selection Process
The Selection or the shortlisting of the candidates will be made by the following steps:
- 10 stages/tests:Classmate Spell Challenge series contains total 10 tests/level. After the registration process, the candidate can take the test 1 and if he successfully passes the test 1 he can take the next test and so on till the 10 stages or tests.
- Online test pattern: The test will consist of 75 questions and the total time duration will be of 600 seconds, i.e, 10 minutes after clicking start button.
- Shortlisting: 1 or moreParticipants to be shortlisted in the cities; Mumbai &Navi Mumbai, Delhi & NCR, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmadabad, Aurangabad, Pune, Vadodara, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Kochi, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Guwahati, Indore, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Madurai, Nagpur, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Jalandhar, Jamshedpur, Ludhiana, Nashik, Rajkot, Varanasi for the wild card entry in Level 2 of Classmate Spell Bee Season 9.
Classmate Spell Challenge series Result
Test results and communication for the shortlisted Participants of the online Contest accessible on the Website shall be announced by ENIL/ Radio Mirchi in its sole and absolute discretion. No communications/ correspondences will be entertained by ENIL/ Radio Mirchi® in this regard at any time and in any manner whatsoever.
- ENIL reserves the right to alter the duration of the Contest at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
Classmate Spell Challenge Series Address
4th Floor, A - Wing,
Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel (West),
Mumbai – 400 013
Classmate Spell Challenge Series Contact Details
Phone Number: 91 93776 11611
RD Sethna Scholarship is one of the oldest Scholarship which was started in the year 1938. Rd Sethna Scholarship Fund aims at granting loan scholarshi... Read More
PMSSS (Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme) for Students from J&K is commonly known as AICTE JK Scholarship. Applications ... Read More
NEST Junior Scholarship invites application only from bonafide students of India who are currently studying in class 9 and 10. The student can ap... Read More
Banasthali Vidyapith School Admission 2020 for class 6 and class 9 has started. Only the women candidates can apply for the admissions in Banasthali V... Read More