CID Shaatir Lekhak Contest
About CID Shaatir Lekhak Contest
CID Shaatir Lekhak contest is being organized by Multi Screen Media Private Limited for their channel ‘SET’. It is a story writing competition and a good opportunity for all the story writers or anyone who has good writing skills.
- To participate in the contest, the participants need to complete any one of the three stories.
- The mystery of the Sandal
- Girl with the Gun
- The Three Friends
- CID Shaatir Lekhak contest is open for Indian citizens living in India only. The registration and submission for the contest need to be done online only.
- The winning story will be used as a plot of one of the episodes of CID and the winner will get other prizes as well.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of CID Shaatir Lekhak Contest
CID Shaatir Lekhak Contest Eligibility Criteria
||5 years & above
- Nationality: The contest is for Indian citizens residing in India only.
- Age: In order to participate in the contest the participants need to be at least 5 years old.
- The submission of the stories from minors needs to be done by their parents or legal guardians.
Not eligible to participate
- The employees of MSM and its associated organizations along with their family members are not allowed to be a part of the contest.
CID Shaatir Lekhak Contest Reward
The winner of the contest will be eligible for the following prizes:
- Use of the story in an episode: All the three stories selected as winners will be used as a script for one of the episodes of CID.
- Other Prizes: Winners will also get other prizes as decided by MSM.
CID Shaatir Lekhak Contest Application form and Process
The application and registration for the CID Shaatir Lekhak need to be carried out on the official website of the channel i.e. SET India. In case of minor participants, the registration and submission of the stories need to be done by their parents or legal guardians. The details of the application process are as follow:
- Mode of Participation: The registration and submission of the stories need to be done using the official portal available for the same purpose.
- A number of entries: The applicants can submit any number of applications till the time they are in accordance with the guidelines issued by MSM.
- Details of the Story: There are three stories which are to be completed by the contestants. The details of the stories are as follow:
- Stories: There are three stories which are to be completed by the contestants, the names of the stories are as follow:
- The mystery of the sandal
- Girl with gun
- The three friends
- Word Limit: There is no upper limit for the words within which the story is to be completed but the story should have at least 300 words.
- Language: Only English language is to be used by the participants to complete their Story.
Submission of the Entries
- The entries are required to be submitted by the contestants using the official website of the channel designed for the same purpose.
- The story need to be either in Text or in .pdf/ .txt/ .doc or .docx format.
- In case of minor participants, their parents or legal guardians are required to complete the submission.
- The entries will be disqualified if it is found that the standard process for submission has been violated.
CID Shaatir Lekhak Contest Selection Process
- Selection Criteria: Out of the entries received total of 3 winners will be selected (one for each story), on the basis of the following criteria:
- Original story
- Thrilling twists
- Story Suspense
- Strong supporting characters
- Logical Investigation
- Result: The winners will be declared during one of the episodes of CID prior to September 01, 2015.
- The winners will also be notified by e-mail and the winners are required to revert back to the mail with required details within 24 hours to claim the prize.
Ramanujan Research Studentship in Mathematics is awarded every year by Trinity College to honour the connection between the famous Indian mathema... Read More
INMO 2020 (Indian National Mathematical Olympiad) is the 2nd step of the ladder to qualify for International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO). In... Read More
Indian National Olympiad (INO) 2020 Programme refers to a systematic activity supported by the Government of India to select and train Indian teams fo... Read More
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for Study in Hungry 2020 is in accordance with the Educational Exchange Programme Agreement signed between... Read More