Children’s Day Stamp Design Competition 2019 by India Post - Winner Announced
About Childrens Day Stamp Design Competition
Stamp Design Competition is organised by the Department of Post on the occasion of Children’s Day. The participants are required to submit their original design for the Stamp Design Competition related to the theme: Child Rights. Participants should be below 18 years of age to participate in this competition. They are free to use Oil colour, Watercolour, ink or any other medium for making the design. It basically should be handmade, computer printed / printout will not be allowed. This page only gives information about the Children’s Day Stamp Design Competition by India Post.
The entries for the Stamp Design Competition are to be sent by 20 September 2019 by the means of Speed Post only. The candidates should know that the drawing/ painting will be verified by the School principal.
|Submission of Entry Begins
||7 August 2019
|Last Date for Submission of an entry
||20 September 2019
|Extended last date of submission of an entry
||14 November 2019
The Result of Children's Day Stamp Design Competition has been announced - Click here
Children's Day Stamp Design Competition Prize Money
The Best three entries will be awarded First, Second and Third prize and the prize amount are as follows
| Rs. 10,000
5 Consolation Prizes
|Rs. 5,000 Each
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Childrens Day Stamp Design Competition
Childrens Day Stamp Design Competition Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The Competition is open for the nationals of India only.
- Age: In order to participate in the competition the participants must be younger than 18 years
- Original Work: The artwork being submitted for the competition should be an original work of the participant.
Childrens Day Stamp Design Competition Application form and Process
The participants who are willing to take part in the competition can submit their designs for the Stamp Design Competition. The candidates have to submit the artwork on or before the due date. The entries should be created by keeping the following guidelines in mind:
Specifications of Artwork
- Allowed Materials: Ink, Water Colours, Oil Colours or any other medium can be used for making the artwork.
- Appealing Design: The artwork should look appealing on Stamp so that it can interest Philatelic Collectors.
- Allowed Paper: Participants are free to use any white paper, it can be drawing paper, art paper or any other paper depending on participant’s choice, the size of the paper should be A4 size.
- Restrictions: Printouts of Designs and Computer generated designs are not eligible to be a part of the competition.
Entry form of Children’s Day Stamp Design Competition 2019
Participants need to mention the following details on the backside of the Design
- Participant’s Name of the Participant
- Complete Residential Address including pin code
- Phone/ Mobile no.
- E-mail Id (if available)
Submission of the Entries
The entries must be sent to the address given below with the following enclosures and specifications:
- Enclosure: Participant must send an undertaking along with the entry, stating that ‘The artwork submitted is original and no copyright issues are involved’.
- Size and Mentions: The entry should be sent in an unfolded A4 size envelope only by Speed Post only and the participant must write “Stamp Design Contest”
- Address: The entries should reach the following address
Room No. 108(B), Dak Bhawan,
Parliament Street, New Delhi- 110001
Selection of the Applicants
The selection of the winner will be done on the basis of the criterion set by the organisers. The artwork of the participants will be reviewed by the organisers based on which, the selection of the winners will be done.
Childrens Day Stamp Design Competition Contact Details
ADG (Philately), Room No. 108 (B), Dak Bhawan,
New Delhi- 110001
Ramanujan Research Studentship in Mathematics is awarded every year by Trinity College to honour the connection between the famous Indian mathema... Read More
INMO 2020 (Indian National Mathematical Olympiad) is the 2nd step of the ladder to qualify for International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO). In... Read More
Indian National Olympiad (INO) 2020 Programme refers to a systematic activity supported by the Government of India to select and train Indian teams fo... Read More
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for Study in Hungry 2020 is in accordance with the Educational Exchange Programme Agreement signed between... Read More