Change Makers in Education Fellowship 2017 - Delhi Govt
About Change Makers in Education Fellowship 2017 - Delhi Govt
Changemakers in Education Fellowship (CMIE) is offered by the Department of Education, Delhi Government. The program covers the eight streams, and each of the streams requires fellows to work with a different set of stakeholders and a unique set of challenges. Fellows will be required to enhance the efficiency of stakeholders, address challenges and find meaningful solutions that are considerate and sustainable. This page gives the details on Changemakers in Education Fellowship which comprises the information related to programmes offered, eligibility criteria, rewards, etc.
|Last date to apply for CMIE
||5 April 2017
|Beginning of CMIE Fellowship Programme
Programmes offered under the CMIE Fellowship
- Principal Leadership Development Programme
- School Management Committee (SMC)
- Mentor Teacher Programme
- Online Platform for Teacher Training
- Counselling and Guidance
- Special Education
- Management Information Systems
- Learning Assessment
Why Should one become CMIE Fellow?
The efforts showed by the Delhi Government to provide quality education to every child in Delhi, and the passion for contributing to society is incredible. Fellows will work on projects that directly impact society in a positive way, through affordable and quality education. When one become the CMIE Fellow, the fellow will get the opportunity to work with the following:
- Manish Sisodia (Minister of Education, Delhi)
- SCERT, Department of Education
- NGO Partners
- Various other stakeholders
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Change Makers in Education Fellowship 2017 - Delhi Govt
Change Makers in Education Fellowship 2017 - Delhi Govt Eligibility Criteria
||Between 22-35 years
General Eligibility Criteria: The applicant applying for this programme should be the Indian citizen or persons with PIO/ OCI.
- The applicant with the Bachelor's degree and a minimum of two years of work experience in the social sector.
Common qualification for Principal Leadership Development Programme, Mentor Teacher Programme, SCERT on-line platform for Learning (Content Development), School Management Committee and Learning Assessment- Preference would be given to those who have experience in curriculum or content creation for schools.
Qualification for Counselling and Guidance and Special Education: Degree/Diploma or experience of two years in the relevant field.
Qualification for SCERT on-line platform for Learning (IT) and MIS:
- The applicants should be graduated in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- The applicants must have Logical understanding, Data interpretation skills, Critical reasoning and expertise in MS Excel/Google Spreadsheets.
Work Experience That can give an Edge
- MS SQL or MySQL or Postgres
- Coding experience with languages like Python, R
- 1-2 years of experience in an analytics based company.
- Experience with statistical modelling.
- People from Mathematics and Statistics background should be preferred.
Change Makers in Education Fellowship 2017 - Delhi Govt Reward
- The 2016-17 batch will consist of 54 fellows. Additionally, some candidates may be waitlisted.
- The applicants who get selected for the Changemakers in Education Fellowship would undergo for full-time commitment for one year which can be extendable to two years.
- The selected fellows will get the payment of Rs 40,000 per month and the opportunity to work with the Department of Education.
Change Makers in Education Fellowship 2017 - Delhi Govt Application form and Process
The application process for the Changemakers in Education Fellowship has been started and the candidates can now apply online. The last date to apply for the Changemakers in Education Fellowship is 5 April 2017. The link to apply online is given below.
Click Here to Apply
The steps to fill the application form is given below. The candidates are suggested to follow the steps. The steps provided will help the candidates to fill the application form correctly and ignore the mistakes while filling the application form.
Steps to Fill the CMIE Application Form
The candidates are provided with the steps and the detail instructions to fill the application form. There are total 3 steps involved in filling the Changemakers in Education Fellowship.
STEP 1 - Registration
- The candidates need to register themselves first on the official website by entering their email id. After entering the email id, the candidates will get the verification link on their email.
- After verifying the email, the candidates will receive the password via email. The candidates then need to login on the official website using the email id and the password.
STEP 2- Fill the application form
- In this section, the candidates need to fill the details to complete the application form. The details filled by the candidates should be correct and accurate.
- Personal Details
- Academic Qualification
- Professional experience
STEP 3 - Submit the Application Form
Submission of Application Form
After filling all the details correctly, the candidates should submit the application form. The candidates need to know that application should only be submitted once. The details of the filled in application form would not be changed after submission. Therefore, the candidates need to check the filled in details before the final submission.
Change Makers in Education Fellowship 2017 - Delhi Govt Contact Details
In case of any queries, the applicants write an email to email@example.com
9th National Science Film Festival of India 2019 is organized by Vigyan Prasar, an autonomous organisation, under the Department of Science ... Read More
Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for college & university is given by MHRD, Govt. of India to meritorious students who have passed Class 12. ... Read More
Scholarship for Excellence (SEE) is a scholarship given to students in India in recognition of their excellence in the English Language. The scholarsh... Read More
Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2018 is offered by the Social Security Mission of Kerala for the students of Kerala whose father or mother or both have ... Read More