Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship 2017
ALLEN NTSE Online Test Series Buy Now
About Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship
Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship - The Chandigarh Government is offering the post matric scholarship for the students belonging to scheduled castes. Hence, the candidates belonging to the scheduled caste can apply for the Chandigarh post matric scholarship. The candidates can apply for the scholarship on or before the due date i.e. 30 September 2017. The objective of the scholarship scheme is to provide financial assistance to the Scheduled Caste students studying at Post Matriculation or post secondary stage to enable them to complete their education. Get details on Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship.
The Chandigarh Scholarship is available for studies in India only and we are awarded by the government of the State/ Union Territory to which the applicant actually belongs i.e. permanently settled.
Chandigarh University Scholarship - Get Details
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship
Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
|| SC candidates with Matriculation or Higher Secondary
- Nationality: The scholarships are open to nationals of India.
- The candidates who belong to Scheduled Castes who have passed the Matriculation or Higher Secondary or any examination of a recognized University or Board of Secondary Education will be eligible.
- Students who pursue their studies through correspondence courses are also eligible. The term correspondence includes distant and continues education. Detailed eligibility criteria is given in the prospectus given below this page.
Non-Eligible: Scholarships are not awarded for training courses like Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Courses and Private Pilot License Courses. Courses at Training ship Dufferin (Now Rajendra), Courses of training at the Military College, Dehradun, courses at pre-examination Training Centres of all India and State levels
Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship Reward
The scholarship will be paid to the candidates whose parents/ guardians income from all the sources must not exceed Rs 2,50,000 per annum.
Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship 2017 - Condition of renewing the award
- The award given to the completion of course subject will be renewed from year to year provided that within a course which is continuous for a number of years.
- If a Scheduled Caste scholars pursuing Group 1 courses fails in the examination for the first time, the award may be renewed but not for the second and subsequent failure in any class.
- If any of the scholars are unable to appear in the annual examination owing to illness and or on account of any other unforeseeable event, the award may be renewed for the next academic year on submission of the medical certificate or required certificate proof.
- If any of the students are promoted to the next class even though he/she may not have actually passed in lower class and is required to take examination of the junior class again after sometime, he/she will be entitled to scholarship for the class to which he/she is promoted if the student is otherwise eligible for scholarship.
Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship Application form and Process
The applications forms are obtainable from the o/o DHE, UT, Sector-9D, Chandigarh at any time and should reach the said office complete in all respects by 30 September 2017 every year and can also be downloadable by following the link below.
Click Here to Download Application Form & Detailed Information
Documents to be attached along with the Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship
- One copy of the passport size photograph with signatures of the student thereon (for fresh scholarship).
- One attested copy of certificates, diploma, degree etc. in respect of all examinations passed.
- A certificate (in original) of Caste duly signed by an authorised Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
- An income declaration
Submission of the Application Form
The candidates should ensure that the details entered by the candidates are correct in all aspect. The candidates have to attach the required documents and should send it to the Head of the institution. The candidates are also needed to reach the office on or before 30 September 2017.
Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship Selection Process
Only the eligible candidates will be entitled to the Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship. The selection of the candidates will be done by the Regulations. Hence, no objection regarding the selection will be considered.
Candidates belonging to one State but studying in other State will be awarded scholarships by the State to which they belong and will submit their applications to the competent authorities in that State. In the matter of exemption from fees or other concessions also they will be treated as if they were studying in their own state.
Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship Contact Details
Sh. Rubinderjit Singh Brar,
PCS, Director School Education 1st Floor,
Additional Deluxe Building, Sector-9,
PIN - 160017
Email id: email@example.com
FIIT JEE Talent Support Exam is for JEE Aspirants who are studying or passed Class 12. This exam helps the aspirant to know and analyse their pre... Read More
Rashtriya Miltary School Admission 2020-21 is based on CET (Common Entrance Test) and Interview. CET would be a pen and paper-based test and the ... Read More
SJVN Silver Jubilee Merit Scholarship Scheme 2019 is for the meritorious students who have passed their Class 12 Examinations in the year 2019. T... Read More
CENTA TPO 2019 (Teaching Professionals' Olympiad) is open to teachers across all boards, subjects, and classes. It is open to teachers of go... Read More