Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2017
AAKASH Scholarship Test for Medical Apply Now
About Chancellors International Scholarship
Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2017 is awarded on the basis of academic performance and potential for admission to the University of Sussex in the UK. 25 scholarships are available in the majority of Sussex Schools.The scholarship is offered for a period of one year only.The Application process has started and the last date to apply is May 1, 2017. Chancellor's International Scholarship is conducted by University of Sussex.
- Type of award: Partially paid
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught (MA, MSc)
- Country of Study: The UK
Chancellor's International Scholarship 2017 Important Dates
|Deadline for all applications to be received
||1 May 2017 (23:59 BST)
|Notification to First Choice and Shortlisted candidates
||31 May 2017
|Notification to successful short-listed candidates if first choice candidates do not take up the scholarship
||3 July 2017
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Chancellors International Scholarship
Chancellors International Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must have applied for and been offered a place to study on a full-time Postgraduate Taught degree at the University of Sussex for e.g., MA, MSc, LLM, MRes, Postgraduate Diploma, and Graduate Diploma.
- Applicant must be assessed as liable to pay fees at the "overseas" (namely the non-EU) rate.
- Applicant must have sufficient funds to meet their tuition fees and living expenses, after taking account of the possible award of a Chancellor's International Scholarship.
- Intend to remain in the programme for which the scholarship is offered. Students who hold other University of Sussex scholarships are not be eligible for the Chancellors International Scholarship.
Courses that are not eligible for Scholarship
Applicants of the following degrees courses are not eligible:
- Courses in the Institute of Development Studies, except the MA in Gender and Development
- MSc in Social Research Methods
- D.Phil combined (1+3 degrees)
- International foundation years, postgraduate certificate, International Year One Diploma in Business and Management, and Pre-masters.
- Pre-Masters Degrees and Diplomas taught at partner colleges that are validated by Sussex
- MSc Automative Engineering (you should consult funding opportunities at the University of Brighton)
- Masters in Business Administration or Masters in Education
- Courses within the Brighton and Sussex Medical School.
- Students who hold other University of Sussex scholarships will not be eligible for the Chancellors International Scholarship.
Chancellors International Scholarship Reward
The scholar will get 50% off international student tuition fee for one year only.
Approx Annual Fee for PG Taught Courses - The fee is different for all the courses and is approximately 9600- 18300 pounds and the international students will get a 50% fee waiver.
Take Up Social or Promotional Activities
The students may be required to undertake occasional promotional or support duties for the University of Sussex at times agreed between the student and the University.
Chancellors International Scholarship Application form and Process
Chancellor’s Application process has started and the last date to apply is May 1, 2017. Candidates can fill in the mandatory details in the Application form only Online
Click here to Apply Online
Click Here to see the List of Post Graduate Taught Courses
Chancellor's International Scholarship Application Form Submission
Candidates can submit the filled-in complete application form by two ways:
By Post: The Application form can be sent to the following address:
Student Funding Team
Student Life Centre, Bramber House
University of Sussex, Brighton
BN1 9QU, UNITED KINGDOM
Chancellors International Scholarship Selection Process
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic performance and potential. After all the Applications have been received, notification to the first choice and short-listed candidates will be provided by 31 May 2017.
- If the first choice candidates do not take up the scholarship, notification will be provided to the successful short-listed candidates by after 3 July 2017.
Chancellor's Masters Scholarship Selection Criteria
Chancellors International Scholarship Address
Student Funding Team
Student Life Centre
University of Sussex
East Sussex,BN1 9QU
Chancellors International Scholarship Contact Details
Phone: +44 (0) 1273 872994
ALLEN ASAT is ALLEN Scholarship cum Admission Test (ASAT) conducted by ALLEN Career Institute for admission to its classroom programs. Allen ASAT... Read More
Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship 2019 is being offered for academically brilliant students who have secured admission in MBA Program offered at H... Read More
RES Young Economist Essay Competition, started in 2007, is open to students of year 12 and year 13 who are studying UK A level or Inter... Read More
Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search 2019 Exam is conducted by JBNSTS Kolkata which is an autonomous Registered Society. The Jagadis ... Read More