Chancellor's International Scholarship 2017
About Chancellor's International Scholarship
Chancellor's International Scholarship offered by the university of Warwick every year and the university invites application from academically brilliant students to be a part of the scholarship. The candidates selected for the scholarship will be awarded complete Tuition fee and maintenance allowance for 3.5 years. Chancellor's International Scholarship is offered to those candidates who are willing to go for their PhD at the University of Warwick. The candidates can apply for the scholarship while making application for admission to PhD, course and last date to complete the application process are 18 January 2017.
Chancellor's International Scholarship Important Dates
|last date to complete the application process
||18 January 2017
|All supporting documents to be sent before
||1 February 2017
|Results of the PGR Scholarships
- Type of Scholarship: Partially Paid Scholarship
- Course level: PhD Level
- Number of Awards:25
- Duration of Scholarship: 3.5 years
- Country for Study: United Kingdom
- Course Commence: October 2017
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Chancellor's International Scholarship
Chancellor's International Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The Chancellor's International Scholarship is available to international students.
- Academic Qualification: The applicant must be able tofulfill all the required eligibility condition to get admission in PhD at the University of Warwick.
- First year students of Ph.D. are also eligible to make application for the scholarship.
- There is no restriction related to any specific field of study in Ph.D.
Chancellor's International Scholarship Reward
The candidates selected for the fellowship will be provided with the tuition fee and maintenance allowance. The details related to Chancellor's International Scholarship are:
- Number of Scholarship: Chancellor's International Scholarship will be offered to 25 candidates.
- Tuition Fee: The complete tuition fee for the overseas candidate will be paid by the Scholarship. The approximate amount of tuition fee is £18,800 (Approx. INR 18.8 lakhs) for the session 2015-16.
- Maintenance Allowance: The candidates will get maintenance allowance to cover up their living expenses. The provisional figure of the amount is £14,254 (Approx. INR 14.2 lakhs)
- Renewal Condition: The award will be renewed only of the student maintains a satisfactory performance in his/her academics.
Chancellor's International Scholarship Application form and Process
The applications for the scholarship are to be made along with the admission application into the PhD course. The details of the application process are:
- For New Student: While filling the application form for admission, the candidate will be asked whether he/she would like to be considered for funding only if they fulfil the eligibility criteria. >> Click here to apply for Admission.
- For Existing Students: Students currently enrolled in the first year of their PhD studies can make the application using the online portal. >> Click here to apply for the Scholarship.
- Required Documents: The candidates making application for the scholarship will receive a mail having a link to upload their documents. The candidates should provide the following documents to complete their application process:
- Scholarship application form (including your research proposal, scholarships and prizes, publications and previous education).
- Transcripts of your previous and/or current studies.
- Two references in support if your application.
Chancellor's International Scholarship Selection Process
- All the candidates eligible for the scholarship are evaluated on the basis of a set Scoring Criteria and are given scores on a scale of 1 to 5.
- For the purpose of self-assessment, candidates can view the Scoring Criteria here.
- The relative weightings given to each area of the scoring criteria are as follows:
- Academic Records 50%
- Supporting Evidence 30%
- Academic Achievements 20%
- Result: The result of the Scholarship will be communicated via email by Mid-March 2017.
Chancellor's International Scholarship Contact Details
Telephone:+44 (024) 7657 5533
Taiwan ICDF scholarship programme 2019 is for the Indian students who want to pursue Undergraduate, Graduate, and PhD degree program in Taiw... Read More
DBT JRF 2019 - Junior Research Fellowship in Biotechnology is conducted by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) under the Ministry of Scien... Read More
ACST 2019 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates preparing for engineering entrance exams, medical ... Read More
The Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation organises Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2019. The application process for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Pro... Read More