CBSE’s India Africa Forum Creative Expression Contest
AAKASH Scholarship from Class 8 to 12 Apply Now
About CBSEs IAFS Creative Expression Contest
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in collaboration with the India-Africa Forum Summit (IAFS), Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India is organizing India Africa Forum Summit Creative Expression Contest.
- The CBSE’s IAFS Creative Expression Contest aims to acknowledge the close partnership between Africa and India, not only in terms of shared history but also in context to our future prospect.
- CBSE’s IAFS Creative Expression Contest is open for students of class 1 to 12 studying in schools affiliated to CBSE (in India as well as abroad).
- Students can express their thoughts and views on the topics provided by the means of essays, poems or paintings.
- The participation is through schools and competition should be organised in school and category wise best entries should be forwarded to the Regional offices of CBSE. From there the selected entries will be further escalated for the selection of the National Level winner.
- The winners of National Level will get prizes worth Rs. 90,000 while prizes worth Rs.40,000 will be distributed as Regional Level.
Importnat Dates for the Creative Expression Contest
- Competition in Schools: September 21 to 28, 2015.
- Submission of best entries in the Regional Office: September 29 to October 05, 2015
- Submission of to the Joint Secretary and In-charge, Academic Wing: Till October 12, 2015
- Submission of result to Indo-Africa Forum Summit: October 20, 2015.
Result announced for CBSE INDIA AFRICA FORUM SUMMIT 2015- Check Here
Subscribe for Regular Updates of CBSEs IAFS Creative Expression Contest
CBSEs IAFS Creative Expression Contest Eligibility Criteria
||Class 1 to 12
- Nationality: The contest is open for Indian Students studying in schools recognized by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Academic Qualification: The participants of the contest should be a student of class 1 to 12.
CBSEs IAFS Creative Expression Contest Reward
CBSE’s IAFS Creative Expression Contest Rewards
The winners from each category will be awarded at 2 different levels i.e. at Regional Level & National Level. The details of the prizes are as follow:
- Regional Winners: The winners at regional level will get Certificate of Merit and top 5 candidates will be awarded with cash prize:
- First Prize: Rs. 15,000.
- Second Prize: Rs. 10,000.
- Third Prize: Rs. 7,000.
- Fourth Prize: Rs. 5,000.
- Fifth Prize: Rs.3,000.
- National Winners: The winners willgetcash prize worth:
- First Prize: Rs. 40,000.
- Second Prize: Rs. 30,000.
- Third Prize: Rs. 20,000.
- Display: The winning entries from regional and national level will be displayed on the social media of account of India-Africa Forum Summit, Secretariat, Ministry of External Affairs.
CBSEs IAFS Creative Expression Contest Application form and Process
CBSE’s IAFS Creative Expression Contest Application Process
There is no direct application process for the participants of the competition, the respective schools should organize the competition anytime from September 21 to 28, 2015 and submit the best entry from each category to the respective Regional Offices of CBSE. The details of category & theme etc. are as follow:
- Categories: The competition will be organized under three categories and the theme as well as competition is different for each group. The details of the categories and theme are as follow:
Class 1 to 5
Class 5 to 8
Essay (500 words) or Poem
Common threads between India and Africa
with reference to the History,
Culture and Literature.
Class 9 to 12
Essay (700 words) or Poem
Any one of the following:
- Language: Participants can use any of the 22 scheduled languages along with English to express themselves.
CBSEs IAFS Creative Expression Contest Selection Process
CBSE’s IAFS Creative Expression Contest Selection Process
The selection process of CBSE’s IAFS Creative Expression Contest is very simple. The shortlisting of candidates will start from the school level and details of the process are as follow:
- Initial Shortlisting: Schools will select best entries from each category and forward them to their respective Regional Offices of CBSE.
- Regional Shortlisting: From each Regional Office 5 best entries will be selected and will be submitted to the Joint Secretary and In-charge (Academic & Training), CBSE.
- National Selection: The final result will be declared by y Indo-Africa Forum Summit, Secretariat.
CBSEs IAFS Creative Expression Contest Contact Details
RD Sethna Scholarship is one of the oldest Scholarship which was started in the year 1938. Rd Sethna Scholarship Fund aims at granting loan scholarshi... Read More
13th Eco-generation Environmental Essay Competition has been launched by the Samsung Engineering in association with the United Nations Environme... Read More
NEST Scholarship 2020: The registration has been started and the link to apply Online is available on this page below. The candidates can apply O... Read More