CBSE Schools Film Making Competition 2015 | Marvels of North East India
- CBSE has launched CBSE Schools Film Making Competition 2015 on the theme Marvels of North East India.
- It is a short film making competition and is organised in order to generate awareness among students regarding the culture and traditions of people residing in the north eastern regions in the country.
- The short film making competition will help the students form an understanding of the lives and cultures of the people living in the north eastern regions of the country and will work towards stimulation of the student’s Compassion, Creativity and Critical Thinking.
- CBSE Schools Film Making Competition 2015 is open for students who are studying in schools affiliated under CBSE and the students are required to prepare a film of maximum 5 minutes on any of the given topics (Topics given below).
- The last date for submission of entries is February 20, 2015
- Selected entries will be screened at the CBSE Schools Film Making Competition 2015 festival conducted by CBSE which will be held in April 2015.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of
||Students from all CBSE schools
- All students who are studying under CBSE affiliated schools across India are eligible to participate in the competition.
- Students can submit their entries in English or in any of the 22 Indian scheduled languages.
CBSE Short Film Making Competition 2015 Reward
The Top three selected entries will win the following cash prizes
- First Prize: Cash Prize of Rs 10,000
- Second Prize: Cash Prize of Rs 7,500
- Third Prize: Cash prize of Rs 5,000
Screening of the Film
Selected entries will be screened at the festival organized by CBSE. The director of the film or a representative is required to attend the screening.
Application form and Process
CBSE Short Film Making Competition 2015 Application Process
To participate in the short film competition the student can download the application form given below and send it along with the CD containing their recorded short film. The guidelines & the topics to participate in the competition are given below.
Guidelines for participating in the Competition
- How to Shoot the Short Film?
The students can shoot the film either through a handy cam/ dslr/digital camera/ mobile phones or through any other medium but the submission has to be in a form of CD.
- The films should be produced between 2012 and 2015 by the students submitting the entry.
- Students can submit their entries in English or in any of the 22 Indian scheduled languages on any of the below given topic.
- Maximum time limit of the film is 5 minutes.
- English Subtitles: The entries which contain non-English content/dialogues must have English subtitles.
- Entries must be 100% original.
- Schools can send multiple entries.
Topics for CBSE Short Film Competition 2015
- North East India- Land of Enormous Beauty
- Vibrant/ colorful festivals of North-East
- North East India Tourism -Travel Attractions
- Crafts of North-East
- Flora and Fauna of North-East
Submission of the Entry
Students are required to submit their films in a form of CD as well as a DVD in .avi format. The recorded entry has to be sent to the following address:
Shri Sandeep Sethi, Education Officer, 3rd Floor, Room No.301,
Shiksha Sadan, 17, Rouse Avenue, New Delhi- 110002
Documents/ Things to be sent
- Completely filled CBSE Short Film Competition Entry Form
- CD containing the short film.
- A copy of the recorded film on DVD in .avi format.
- Signed letter containing permission from school authorities.
- An attested letter signed by the school principal.
Note: Students can also shoot films on mobile phones. But entries are to be made on CD and DVD.
Students can be disqualified from the competition if:
- Their application form is incomplete.
- Their entries contain incomplete documents.
- Their film contains inappropriate material.
- The submissions are not made in accordance with the specified format.
- The entries contain plagiarized or copied content.
- Entries sent after the last date will be also be disqualified.
CBSE Short Film Making Competition 2015 Selection Process
- The recorded films will be judged and selected by a panel of judges.
- The decision of the jury will be final and binding.
- The names of the candidates who are selected for screening at the festival will be duly informed.
CBSE ACADEMICS & TRAINING WING,
Sikhsha Sadan, 17, Rouse Avenue,
Near ITO, New Delhi - 110002
Unified Cyber Olympiad 2018: The registration process has been started and the last date to apply for Unified Cyber Olympiad is 26 August 2018. The ca... Read More
TED Fellowship Program 2019 is a global network of 400 innovators and trailblazers in which every year 20 people from around the world are select... Read More
TALLENTEX is a talent search exam conducted and directed by ALLEN Career Institute. TALLENTEX is an exam for young students and has cash prizes,... Read More
Sahu Jain Trust Inland Scholarship 2018 is for Indian students to pursue higher studies in India. The application process has started and th... Read More