Cambridge University Press Poetry Competition 2014
Last date to apply
August 31, 2014 by midnight GMT
ALLEN NTSE Online Test Series Buy Now
About Cambridge University Press Poetry Competition 2014
- The very prestigious Cambridge University Press has come up with a poetry competition for young students.
- Students between 14-19 from all over the globe, can participate in the Cambridge University Press Poetry Competition 2014
- Interested applicants have to submit an originally written & recited poem in audio/video format through You Tube on the University Press Webpage.
- Winner will be offered an iPad Mini and next two runners up will receive£100 Amazon vouchers.
- Interested students can grab this opportunity and take part in the contest organized by one of the world-leading education publisher
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Cambridge University Press Poetry Competition 2014
Cambridge University Press Poetry Competition 2014 Eligibility Criteria
|| 14-19 years
|| Students of age group 14-19 years can participate in this competition.
Cambridge University Press Poetry Competition 2014 Reward
Prize for Cambridge Poetry Competition Winner
Winner will get an Apple iPad Mini 16GB Wi-Fi.
Next two runners up will get a joint second prize of £100 Amazon vouchers.
Cambridge University Press Poetry Competition 2014 Application form and Process
- Applicants have to submit an original poem on the topic of memories, starting with the phrase ‘I remember… and record it using any device.
- Language of poem recitation must be English and under 2 minutes.
- Upload the video on Youtube.
- Then, they have to submit that URL on the webpage and to fill the entry form available on the webpage. >> Submit your poem here
Guidleines for submitting your poetry for Cambridge University Press Poetry Competition 2014
- Language of poem recorded should be in English. No other language would be entertained.
- Applicants have to participate in the contest individually.
- Entry must be recorded in spoken word/Audio/Video, free from profanity or offensive material and submitted through You Tube.
- Music/Images included in the audio/video file must be the original creation of the applicant.
- The audio or video sent must not be longer than 2 minutes.
Cambridge University Press Poetry Competition 2014 Selection Process
- Winners will be chosen by the expert panel of the Cambridge University Press and will be notified by e-mail.
- The winner for the Cambridge University Poetry Competition will be announced in October.
CENTA TPO 2019 (Teaching Professionals' Olympiad) is open to teachers across all boards, subjects, and classes. It is open to teachers of go... Read More
BEE National Painting Competition 2019 for school children is conducted by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency. The Ministry of Power has launched th... Read More
IPTSE 2019: Intellectual Property Talent Search Examination by ASSOCHAM & ERICSSON is a competitive exam cum awards with an objective to create aw... Read More
MOMA Scholarship 2019 is Merit cum Means Scholarship by Ministry of Minority Affairs commonly known as MOMA Scholarship. Merit cum Means Sch... Read More