British Council Magical Stories Workshop for Bright Sparks
About British Council Magical Stories Workshop for Bright Sparks
- British Council Magical Stories Workshop for Bright Sparks is a workshop for 6-7 year old children to enhance their reading habits.
- The Magical Stories Workshop for Bright Sparks aims to improve
- Fluency of the child
- Confidence in speaking English.
- Ability of Reading, Writing, Listening & Speaking.
- The Total duration of Magical Stories Workshop for Bright Sparks is of 8 hours and it will be conducted on July 20, 23, 27 & 30.
- The duration of each session will be 2 hours from 05:15 to 07:15.
- For The Magical Stories Workshop for Bright Sparks there is a fee or Rs.4000.
About British Council
- The British Council is an organization specialized in In International Education and Cultural Opportunities.
- The British Council was founded in 1934 and is registered as a charity in England as well as in Scotland.
- The British Council has 70 British Council Teaching Centers in 53 countries and it claims to be “the world's largest English-language teaching organization.”
- British Council in association with IDP Education Australia and University of Cambridge runs the Global IELTS English-language Standardized test.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of British Council Magical Stories Workshop for Bright Sparks
British Council Magical Stories Workshop for Bright Sparks Eligibility Criteria
||6-7 year old Children
- Age: The children must be between the age group of 6-7 years in order to be a part of the workshop
British Council Magical Stories Workshop for Bright Sparks Application form and Process
Magical Stories Workshop for Bright Sparks Registration Process
In order to be a part of the workshop, the children are required to be registered. The details of the complete process are as follow:
- Step 1: For children of age group 6-7 years, there will be only speaking test and children accompanied by their parents/guardian can walk in on any of the level test days.
- Step 2: Have a meeting with the Front Desk Executive on the date selected.
- Step 3: One of the teachers will have a quick 10 minutes speaking test with the child.
- Step 4: Children successful in the speaking test, may be registered for the workshop.
Magical Stories Workshop for Bright Sparks Schedule and Course details
The details of the schedule of Magical Stories Workshop for Bright Sparks are as follow:
- Date: 20, 23, 27 & 30 July 2015 (Two consecutive Mondays and Thursdays)
- Timing: 05:15 pm to 07:15 pm.
- Books: Dewdrop the fairy who grants wishes, The Puffin Book of Magic (various authors): Amar, Mogu the magician who forgets his charms and the little boy who catches an infection of magic.
- Dragons, genies, fairies and many other extraordinary creatures are ready to bewitch your child’s imagination with these funny, amazing magical stories.
British Council Magical Stories Workshop for Bright Sparks Address
British Council 737,
Tamil Nadu 600002
British Council Magical Stories Workshop for Bright Sparks Contact Details
INMO 2019 (Indian National Mathematical Olympiad) is the 2nd step of the ladder to qualify for International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO). In... Read More
Nikon Photo Contest is conducted by Nikon Corporation International every year since 1969 to offer a chance to the photographers worldwide to communic... Read More
Lok Sabha Research Fellowship 2019 is a two-year program conducted by Lok Sabha Secretariat, Parliament of India. The Lok Sabha Secretariat will grant... Read More
On the Spot essay competition is organised by The Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation (MoSPI) on the subjects related to statis... Read More