2nd Bird Photography Contest 2018: forest.goa.gov.in
Last date to apply
20 December 2017 (Upto 5:30 PM)
Scholarship for Class 7 to 12 by Aakash Apply Now
About 2nd Bird Photography Contest 2018
2nd Bird Photography Contest 2018 will be held as an event under the 2nd Bird Festival of Goa 2018 which is organized by Goa Forest Conservation Network. The contestants of all the age groups and gender can participate in the contest. The entries for the 2nd Bird Photography Contest are to be made in online mode only and each of the participants can submit only 2 Photographs and Best Photographs of 2nd Bird Photography Contest will be printed in A3 photo print and exhibited by the organizers at the Bird Festival venue.
About Bird Festival of Goa: The festival will be held in Goa Forest Department from 12-14 January 2018 at Eco Tourism Complex of Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary. The events in this programme will be talks by the prominent ornithologist, workshops by professional photographers, and artists, guided birding trips and a first of its kind pelagic birding trip. One photo exhibition will also be there featuring some of the best works of different photographers, artworks and a special workshop on Origami. Registration forms will be available online and the last date to send your entry is 20 December 2017.
Top 10 Photography Contests
2nd Bird Photography Contest 2018 Dates
2nd Bird Photography Contest Last date to send your entry
20 Dec 2017
Bird Photography Contest 2018 Main Event
12-14 January 2018
Subscribe for Regular Updates of 2nd Bird Photography Contest 2018
2nd Bird Photography Contest 2018 Eligibility Criteria
||Open to All
||There is no age limit
- Each participant may submit a maximum of 2 entries and they must be captioned.
- The digital manipulation that distorts the reality of the images will not be allowed.
2nd Bird Photography Contest 2018 Reward
- Best photographs of the Vihang Bird Photography Contest will be printed on the A3 sheet and will be showcased by the organisers at the 2nd Bird Festival of Goa.
- The selected entries may be used or reproduced by the organisers for the educational and Promotional Purpose where the credits of the contestants will be acknowledged.
2nd Bird Photography Contest 2018 Application form and Process
The participants are required to submit their photographs in online me only at the firstname.lastname@example.org. Only 2 Photographs per candidates are allowed to be submitted. Before the submission of the application form, candidates are required to check the given below instructions related to the Photography Contest.
- It is an individual competition and there will be no teamwork.
- The photographs, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material taken by the Contest entrant.
- Images must be submitted with no borders and also no watermarks.
- EXIF information for the image must be intact to prove the date taken.
- All submitted images must be minimum 1024 pixel on the long side.
- All entries must be original (must show original RAW or JPG image file). Optimization of images or colour correction, colour contrast, brightness is acceptable, as is cropping.
- The file name has to be in the following format e.g. Ravi Desai_Shikra.
- The details of the photographer(name, contact No. & email id), location, date, time and caption is to be written on the back of the print.
Top 10 Photography Contests
2nd Bird Photography Contest 2018 Address
- Deputy Conservator of Forests,
Wildlife & Ecotourism (South ) Division,
2nd Floor, Aquem,
Margao- Goa. 403 601
Phone : 0832-2756980, Fax : 0832-2756980
- Conservator of Forests,
(Wildlife & Ecotourism),
3rd Floor, Ist Lift, JUNTA HOUSE,
18th June Road,
Panaji – Goa. 403 001
Phone : 0832-2422864, Fax : 0832-2422261
- Range Forest Officer,
Cotigaon Wildlife Sanctuary,
Poinguinim – Goa.
Phone: 0832 2644263
The Atlas Shrugged Essay competition is one of the three essay writing competitions conducted by AYN Rand Education. The student has to write an ... Read More
GP Birla scholarship 2021 is for meritorious students from West Bengal who are in need of financial assistance for pursuing their higher studies ... Read More