Scholarship for Course on Big Data Analytics by INSOFE
- INSOFE (International School of Engineering) Hyderabad is offering scholarship to pursue a short term course on Big Data Analytics. USP of the program is that the students get to work on live projects and experience the real world problems.
- This scholarship for the Big Data Analytics course is known as Sparkle-Scholarships and Paid Assistantships to ReKindle LEarning - program.
- The Scholarship worth Rs. 4.5 lakhs will be given to 5 people for pursuing Certificate Program in Engineering Excellence (CPEE) in Big Data Analytics and Optimization.
- See the details of the Scholarship & Assistantship in the reward section below.
Special Features About the Big Data Analytics Course by INSOFE
- Students will be selected based on entrance exam, group discussion and personal interview and will undergo a rigorous 6-month certificate program in Big Data Analytics and Optimization at International School of Engineering (INSOFE), Hyderabad.
- Certified for quality of content, pedagogy and assessment by the Language Technologies Institute (LTI) in the School of Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon University.
- Ranked 3rd globally by CIO.com alongside certificate programs of Columbia and Stanford universities.
- The Fellows will work on challenging, cutting-edge, real-world client projects under the expert guidance of INSOFE’s globally acclaimed faculty and team of senior Data Scientists.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of
||Graduates with 0-3 years of work experience.
- Candidates with work experience of 0 - 3 years in any discipline are eligible.
- Must be a graduate and should be an Indian citizen.
- An individual can apply for scholarship only once in an year.
- Exemption from the Entrance Test: Student who have apeared in GRE or GMAT with following scores need not appear in the entrance exam conducted by INSOFE
|Overall minimum score
INSOFE Data Science Fellowship and Scholarship Reward
- Scholarship: Scholarship/Complete tuition fee waiver worth Rs. 2.85 lakhs (inclusive of taxes) to qualified students.
- Paid Assistantships worth 1.5 lakhs each to the selected INSOFE Fellows.
- The candidate will earn Rs. 30,000 per month from 2nd month of the commencement of the course as a Research fellow.
- They will have to work 4 days/week on client projects from INSOFE's office
Application form and Process
Big Data Analytics Course by INSOFE Application Process
- To Apply for the Big Data Analytics Program the student have to register online. There is no offline application process.
- The candidate can pay online or via demand draft/cheque in favor of International School of Engineering.
- Application Fees: Rs, 1500 ( Non- Refundable)
Cost of the Program- Rs. 2,37,500 +14% Tax (payable in 3 installments)
Course Duration: 6 months
Important Dates for the INSOFE Big Data Analytics Course
||April 22, 2015
|Online Entrance Exam
|Paper Based Exam
||May 3, 2015
|GD & Personal Interview
||May 10, 2015
|Final List of Students who Qualified for the
Scholarship & Research Assistantship
|2nd week of May
Big Data Analytics Course by INSOFE Selection Process
The selection to the programme will be based on the online exam, relevant work experience and latest academic degrees OR on the basis of GRE/GMAT score.
- Level 1: Online Exam
- Online Entrance Exam (Level -1) (can be taken from anywhere)
- The candidate should secure min 60% in Entrance exam.
- Level 2: In Person Exam
- Shortlisted candidates will be called to appear for an in-person examination (Level -2) on May 3rd 2015 at INSOFE campus, in Hyderabad.
- It will be a pen & paper based exam.
- Level 3: Group Discussion
- Shortlisted candidates from level-2 exam will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview on May 10th 2015.
- Scholarship decisions made by INSOFE are final and indisputable.
International School of Engineering
Plot No 63/A, 1st Floor, Road No 13, Film Nagar
Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500033, Telangana, India.
+91 9502334562, +91 9618483483
Unified Cyber Olympiad 2018: The registration process has been started and the last date to apply for Unified Cyber Olympiad is 26 August 2018. The ca... Read More
TED Fellowship Program 2019 is a global network of 400 innovators and trailblazers in which every year 20 people from around the world are select... Read More
TALLENTEX is a talent search exam conducted and directed by ALLEN Career Institute. TALLENTEX is an exam for young students and has cash prizes,... Read More
Sahu Jain Trust Inland Scholarship 2018 is for Indian students to pursue higher studies in India. The application process has started and th... Read More