Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship 2017
AAKASH Scholarship Test for Medical Apply Now
About Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme
Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme has been launched in order to provide Financial assistance to promising and needy students for pursuing Degree and Diploma Courses. Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship scholarships are given by Sant Nirankari Mandal. The last date to apply for the scholarship is 30 September 2017.
Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship is given to the selected promising and needy students every year, such students are also provided complete educational guidance and financial support to pursue traditional courses. Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship is open for:
- The first year students of B.A, BSc, B.Com, Diploma in Engineering, Hotel Management, BBA, BCA, M.Com, M.A., MCA etc.
- All the previous year beneficiaries of Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship scheme, if eligible.
Baba Gurbachan Singh scholarship is being provided by the Education Department of Sant Nirankari Mandal since the year 1993. The brilliant students who have achieved excellence in their educational career, sports, and cultural fields are honoured with this scholarship. The duration of scholarship can be for one year or the entire course, as per the convenience of the candidate.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme
Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be a regular or correspondent student from any of the recognised University/Educational Institution of India.
- The Annual Income of the candidate’s parent should not be more than 3.50 Lakhs.
- The Management quota scheme students of any University/educational Institution are not eligible.
- The students who have failed in any of the subjects in any of the previous years or semesters of any examination
- The students who have detained in any of the semester or the year of any examination due to shortage of attendance
- The applicant penalised by the University or the Institute for any act of discipline during the course.
- The students who have already got a scholarship from any other source.
Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme Reward
Fee reimbursement to students who have secured not less than 60% marks in Class 10 or class 12 examination depending upon the course and wishing to pursue higher study in India only.
The amount of reimbursement will be as follows:
|% marks secured by student
|50% to 59% marks
||100% of Tuition fee
| 60% and above
||50% of Tuition Fees
Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme Application form and Process
Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship can be downloaded from the official website that is www.nirankari.org. The candidates must read all the instructions carefully before filling the application form. The various steps of filling the application form are as follows:
Download Application Form
- Personal Details: The candidates need to write their name, date of birth, gender, contact no., email id, the name of the programme, category, bank details etc.
- Educational Qualification: The candidates need to write the details of their educational qualification such as Board name, year of passing, percentage/grade marks.
- Income details: The candidates must also write the details of the income of their parents along with the recent income certificate.
- Photograph: The candidates must affix their recent passport size photograph.
- Signature: The candidates must sign the form after completely filling it and before submitting it.
Documents to be attached along with the Gurbachan Scholarship Application Form
- Income Certificate: Copy of the family Income Certificate issued by the Area SDM or any other officer authorised in this behalf by the Revenue Department indicating that the total annual income of the family is not more than Rs. 3.50 Lacs.
- Admission Slip: Admission Slip/Letter by which the applicant has been offered admission
- Mark Sheet: Mark Sheet of all the previous academic qualifications starting from class 10
- Fee Details: Details of the fee including Tuition Fee, Library, Hostel, Books etc. duly signed by the Principal of the Institute
- A certificate by the institution stating that the candidate will not/has not been granted scholarship under any scheme of other private organization or religious or spiritual organization or Government authorities, has not taken admission through Management Quota or any other Quota and also confirm that his/her family income from all sources does not exceed Rs.3.50 lakh per annum.
- A copy of Ration Card/Aadhar Card/Voter I-Card/Pass-Port/Pan-Card or any other residence proof.
- Bank Details: Copy of passbook and a cancelled cheque of saving bank account of the applicant for remittance of financial assistance. The Bank Account should be in the name of the student. The Name of student, bank account no. & IFSC Code must be mentioned on the copy of passbook/cheque.
- Statement of Bank Account of the father/mother/self for the last six months.
It is to be noted that all the above documents must be self-attested by the candidates.
Submission of Gurbachan Scholarship Application Form
The duly filled in Baba Gurbachan Scholarship Application Form must be submitted along with the documents given above before 30 September 2017, to the Member Incharge, Education Department, Sant Nirankari Mandal.
The completely filled in application form can also be mailed to the Education Department of Sant Nirankari Mandal that is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme Selection Process
The selection Process is done by the Education Committee of Education Department, Sant Nirankari Mandal. They will scrutinise all the applications so received and then prepare a list of shortlisted eligible candidates and distribute grant/scholarship by the last week of December 2019.
The list of candidates who have been approved for financial assistance by the Competent Authority under this scheme shall be notified by the Member Incharge, Education Department, Sant Nirankari Mandal.
Procedure of Gurbachan Scholarship Selection
- The candidates along with their parents may be called in person by the Education Department of Sant Nirankari Mandal.
- The applicant may be asked to produce the documents in original based on which the eligibility for claim of financial assistance will be made.
- The applicant must also bring the self-attested copy of all the documents.
- The candidates and their parents who fail to appear before the committee before the prescribed dates, their claim for financial assistance will be forfeited.
Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme Contact Details
Sant Nirankari Administrative Block,
Nirankari Complex, Nirankari Chowk,
Burari Road, Delhi – 110 009
ACST 2019 Scholarship is offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates preparing for engineering entrance exams, medical entran... Read More
ALLEN ASAT is ALLEN Scholarship cum Admission Test (ASAT) conducted by ALLEN Career Institute for admission to its classroom programs. Allen ASAT... Read More
RES Young Economist Essay Competition, started in 2007, is open to students of year 12 and year 13 who are studying UK A level or Inter... Read More
GP Birla scholarship 2019 is for meritorious students from West Bengal who are in need of financial assistance for pursuing their higher studies ... Read More