BV Patel PERD Essay Writing Competition 2016
AAKASH Scholarship from Class 8 to 12 Apply Now
About B.V. Patel PERD Essay Writing Competition
B V Patel PERD Essay Writing Competition 2016 is conducted by Shri. B.V Patel Education Trust. B.V.Patel PERD Essay Competition is for any person interested in Pharmacy. The last date to submit the essay is September 20, 2016.
- The Theme of the Essay “Clinical trials in India and China-Advantages and Disadvantages”.
- The Essay should consist up to 3000 words and it must highlight the advantages and disadvantages of conducting clinical trials in India and China.
Asian countries such as India have emerged as a top clinical trial destination. This is for the simple reason that the cost and pace of conducting the drug trial in the US. Those participating in BV Patel PERD Essay Writing Competition must include all such factors.
- The essay must also cover the advantages and disadvantages of conducting the clinical trial in India and china. For Instance, both the countries have tremendous growth potential in Clinical Research due to their huge disease prevalence and treatment naive patient pool. On the other hand, stable and predictable regulatory environment in India and China is a huge disadvantage for any Clinical Trial.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of B.V. Patel PERD Essay Writing Competition
B.V. Patel PERD Essay Writing Competition Eligibility Criteria
|| Open to All
Any person interested in the field of Pharmacy can participate in the essay competition
B.V. Patel PERD Essay Writing Competition Reward
The winners receive the following prizes during the 68th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress:
- First Prize: Gold Medal
- Second Prize: Silver Medal
B.V. Patel PERD Essay Writing Competition Application form and Process
Important Instructions to write the Essay
- The Theme of the Essay: “Clinical trials in India and China-Advantages and Disadvantages”.
- Total words: The essay must contain up to 3000 words including tables and if it exceeds 3000 words, it will result in the deduction of marks. The essay exceeding 4000 words are not eligible for competition.
- Acknowledgement or the name and address of the author should not appear anywhere on the body of the essay or on the synopsis.
- The candidates participating in the competition must note that the essay must be unique and written exclusively for the competition.
Essay Submission in PERD Essay Competition
4 copies of the essay along with a short bio-data, 2 passport size photograph and 4 copies of synopsis not more than 300 words should be sent with a cover letter mentioning “ ESSAY COMPETITION” on the envelope to the following address:
The Hon. Secretary,
Shri B.V. Patel Education Trust,
C/O B.V. Patel PERD Centre, S.G.Highway, Thaltej
B.V. Patel PERD Essay Writing Competition Selection Process
The Selection of the best entries of the PERD Essay Competition will be done by the Panel of judges of Shri. B.V. Patel Education Trust. The Trust will be responsible for all the decision regarding acceptance, rejection and the award of medals for the essay and all the participants must abide by the rules of the trust.
B.V. Patel PERD Essay Writing Competition Contact Details
Phone: 91 79 27439375, 27416409, 27413219
Fax : +91 79 27450449
RD Sethna Scholarship is one of the oldest Scholarship which was started in the year 1938. Rd Sethna Scholarship Fund aims at granting loan scholarshi... Read More
13th Eco-generation Environmental Essay Competition has been launched by the Samsung Engineering in association with the United Nations Environme... Read More
NEST Scholarship 2020: The registration has been started and the link to apply Online is available on this page below. The candidates can apply O... Read More