Avanza Junior- Student Poster Competition and Quiz 2015
About Avanza Junior- Student Poster Competition and Quiz
- Avanza Junior Student Poster Competition is an annual paper presentation contest which is being conducted by AISAT since it has been established.
- For the year 2015, AISAT is conducting Avanza Junior Poster Competition, giving an opportunity for school students to get acquainted with different technologies that have revolutionized social life.
- Each school can register two candidates of Class 11 or 12 along with their Physics teacher for the poster making competition The team has to make a poster depicting the Technology that has impressed them and participate in a technological quiz.
- They need to submit the abstract by October 1, 2015 to participate in the contest.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Avanza Junior- Student Poster Competition and Quiz
Avanza Junior- Student Poster Competition and Quiz Eligibility Criteria
||Class 11 & 12
||Two candidates studying in higher secondary or as we say Class 12 guided by physics teacher are eligible to apply.
Avanza Junior- Student Poster Competition and Quiz Reward
Avanza Junior- Student Poster Competition Reward
Rs 5,000 with certificate
Rs 3,000 with certificate
Rs 2,000 with certificate
Consolation Prizes of Rs. 500 and certificates of appreciation for all those who present papers.
Avanza Junior- Student Poster Competition and Quiz Application form and Process
Avanza Junior- Student Poster Competition Application Process
- Candidates have to form the team of 2 members guided by physics teacher
- Submission: Each team should mail the abstract of the poster theme and duly filled entry form to email@example.com on or before October 1 2015.
- Specifications of the Abstract: 200 to 250 words.
Avanza Junior- Student Poster Competition and Quiz Selection Process
Avanza Junior- Student Poster Competition Selection Process
On the basis of the Applications received selected teams will be informed via E-mail on or before October 16, 2015.
- The shortlisted teams have to Register themselves by paying a Registration fee of Rs. 100 per team on or before on or October 26, 2015
- Selected teams accompanied by physics teacher have to report in the college (AISAT) at 9 am on November 6, 2015.
- Teams can bring their designed poster in A1size paper.
- Specification of the poster: Posters can be supported with still or working models or both.
- What candidates have to do? 10 minutes will be given for the oral presentation of the poster.
- Based on the theme team will have to take An objective test.
- The best seven teams will be selected for the quiz.
- The total score of poster presentation and quiz will determine the WINNER.
Avanza Junior- Student Poster Competition and Quiz Address
AISAT Technical Campus
South Kalamassery, Kalamassery, Ernakulam, Kerala 682022, India
Avanza Junior- Student Poster Competition and Quiz Contact Details
Ms. Nithya Francis
Assistant Professor, Dept. of ECE
Mob. No. :+91 9946660241
Ramanujan Research Studentship in Mathematics is awarded every year by Trinity College to honour the connection between the famous Indian mathema... Read More
INMO 2020 (Indian National Mathematical Olympiad) is the 2nd step of the ladder to qualify for International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO). In... Read More
Indian National Olympiad (INO) 2020 Programme refers to a systematic activity supported by the Government of India to select and train Indian teams fo... Read More
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for Study in Hungry 2020 is in accordance with the Educational Exchange Programme Agreement signed between... Read More