Avancez Scholarship 2017 for study in Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
100% Scholarship for Class 7 to 12 & Passed by AAKASH Apply Now
About Avancez Scholarship
Avancez Scholarship 2017 is available for graduates who are willing to go for Master’s from Chalmers University of Technology. The scholarship is valid for all Master's Programme offered by the University.
There is no cash reward to be offered to the students selected for the scholarship instead the tuition fee of the selected candidates will be reduced by 75 percent approx. decrease by 4.1 lakh INR.
- Scholarship amount - 75% Waiver in Tuition Fee:
- Application: There are 2 parts of the application process out of which form 1 can be filled at the University website while the link for Form 2 will be sent to the candidates later via email.
- Type of Scholarship- Partially Paid Scholarship
- Course level- Master’s level
- Duration of Scholarship: 2 years
- Country for Study: Sweden
- Course Commence: August/September 2017
- Field of Study: Scholarships for all Master's Programme of the University
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Avancez Scholarship
Avancez Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Avancez Scholarship will be offered to residents of non-EU/EEA countries.
- Academic Qualification: The candidates studying in the first year of Master’s program are eligible for the scholarship.
Avancez Scholarship Reward
There is no cash reward to be offered to the candidates selected for the scholarship instead the students will be provided with the waiver in the Tuition fee. The details of the benefits of Avancez scholarship are:
- Duration of the Scholarship: The scholarship will be offered for the complete duration of the Master’s program.
- Amount of Scholarship: The scholarship will result in the reduction of the tuition fee by 75 percent.
- The candidates performing exceptionally well during may get 85% reduction in the Tuition fee for the next year.
- Tuition Fee at Chalmers University of Technology: The Tuition fee at Chalmers University of Technology is 70000 Swedish Krona (Approx. 5.5 lakh) per semester.
- So the for the students availing the scholarship the tuition fee will be reduced by 4.1 lakh. (Approximate figures based on previous data.)
Avancez Scholarship Application form and Process
The candidates who want to make applications for the scholarship after they have applied for the Chalmers Master's programmes at University Admissions because only after that, students will be provided with individual application number, which will be used while making application for the scholarship.
Click here to Apply
The details of the application process are mentioned below:
- Initiating the Application: The applicants are required to initiate the scholarship application process by entering their details in Form1 of the application form.
- Filling the application form: Once the application process has been initiated by filling Form1, candidates will receive a personalised link to complete their application process.
- These links will be sent manually via email, so may take several days to arrive after filling Form1.
Application Fee: 900 SEK (Approx INR. 6,705)
Students who are citizens of the country of EU/EEA or Switzerland are not required to pay the application fee.
Avancez Scholarship Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their academic merit. Details related to the selection process of candidates are:
- The primary criteria selection criterion is the academic excellence of the applicants.
- Including the grades obtained by the candidate in the examination, the status of the Home University (global ranking etc.) and the priority of the Master’s program for which the application has been made.
Result: The candidates will be informed about their result by Mid-April 2017 after which they should get in touch with the University to complete related formalities.
Avancez Scholarship Address
Chalmers University of Technology
SE-412 96 Gothenburg
Avancez Scholarship Contact Details
Telephone: +46 31 772 1000
Aug 31, 2022
SOF IMO Level 2 Result has been announced by SOF for the International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO). The last date to apply for the same is 30... Read More
Aug 31, 2022
Green Olympiad 2022 is an online examination on the environment for school students organized by TERI. Green Olympiad was initiated by TERI ... Read More
Sep 08, 2022
IOQM 2022 (The Indian Olympiad Qualifier in Mathematics) is a Mathematical Olympiad conducted in 26 regions in India and the shortlisted candidat... Read More
Oct 05, 2022
NSTSE 2022 is a talent search exam that is conducted by Unified Council. National Level Science Talent Search Examination (NSTSE) will be co... Read More