Assam DHE Scholarship 2017: Merit Cum Means Scholarships
AAKASH Scholarship Test for Class 11, 12 Apply Now
AAKASH NEET Online Test Series @ Rs 1359 APPLY Now
AAKASH Scholarship Test for Class 8, 9, 10 Apply Now
About Assam DHE Scholarship
Assam DHE Scholarship 2017 is offered by “Department of Higher Education, Government of Assam” in f. The main motive of this scholarship is to provide financial help to needy meritorious students of the State Assam to pursue their higher studies. Assam DHE Scholarship will provide one-time financial assistance to deserving students. Eligible candidates will be provided Rs 1000 per year through their bank account. Interested candidates can apply for this “Means cum Merit Scholarship” through online mode. The application process is already started and the last date to apply for the Assam DHE Scholarship is 31 May 2017.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Assam DHE Scholarship
Assam DHE Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
|| 12 Class Completed Student
- The candidates must be a domicile of Assam. (Scan copy of PRC/ Voter Id/ Certificate from DC/Circle Officer/ Block Officer must be uploaded).
- The candidate has to pursue a full-time general degree course in the field of Arts/Science/Commerce in Govt. /provincialized colleges of Assam admitted for the session 2016-2017.
- Candidate parent’s/ guardian’s annual income must be within Rs. 2,50,000. Relevant Income certificate issued by Circle Officer/ Govt. Authority must be uploaded.
- Candidate must secure 60% or above marks in the Higher Secondary final examination. For renewal in the 2nd and 3rd year of the course, the student must secure at least 60% in the core / major subject and no back papers should be left.
- Not Eligible: Candidate who availing other assistance in the form of scholarship or sponsorship from the Govt. of Assam / India or other organisation will not be eligible for this scholarship.
Assam DHE Scholarship Reward
Deserving candidates will be provided with the amount of Rs 1000 Per Month as a scholarship stipend. The amount will be paid as one-time assistance every year through their Bank account. There is also the provision of the renewal of the scholarship in the 2nd and the 3rd year of the course, to be eligible for the renewal the candidates must maintain a good academic conduct.
Assam DHE Scholarship Application form and Process
Candidates can fill the Assam DHE Scholarship application form through online mode only. Candidates should visit the official website of this scholarship or click on the link given below. The application is to be submitted in the online mode only before the due date i.e. 31 May 2017.
Click here to Apply
Steps to Fill the Assam DHE Scholarship Application Form
STEP 1: Registration: Candidates have to fill the registration form first by providing their general details such as Name, DOB, Gender, Contact No. etc.
STEP 2: Academic Details: Candidates have to submit their academic details in the application form.
STEP 3: Bank Details: Candidates have to submit their bank details in the application form.
STEP 4: Documents Upload: Candidates have to upload the scanned copy of the documents which mentioned below and then click on the "save & continue" button.
DHE Scholarship Application Form Submission
The application form of DHE scholarship has to be submitted through online mode only. Candidates have to upload the scanned copy of various documents which required for this scholarship. The reference number generated after the submission of the application form is to be noted for all the future references,
Documents required to be attached with Online Form
- Scanned copy of Following Documents:
- PRC <or> Voter ID <or> Certificate from DC / Circle Officer / Block Officer as Proof of Domicile of State of Assam.
- Bonafide certificate from the college authority
- Income certificate of parents from circle officer
- HS (10+2) final mark sheet
- Self-declaration certificate of not availing any other scholarship.
- 1st page of Bank passbook displaying Bank Name, IFSC Code, Account Holder Name, Account Name
Assam DHE Scholarship Selection Process
Selection of the candidate for this scholarship is based on their parents/ guardians annual income as well as their academic achievements. The Final Selection of candidates for this scholarship is in the hands of Selection Committee. The Selection Committee will decide, who is the deserving candidate for Assam DHE Scholarship 2017.
Assam DHE Scholarship Contact Details
Address: Department of Higher Education, Assam
Phone: +91 86388 78092 (M), +91 86385 84552 (M)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
A Star India Youth Scholarship is a four-year programme pertaining to Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education ‘Advanced’... Read More
Aakash NEST exam was conducted successfully in April and May and now Aakash has released a new date for the NEST Exam. The NEST Exam will be conducted... Read More
Aakash Sparrk 2020 is a national level scholarship exam conducted by Aakash Institute. This is the first edition of Aakash Sparrk. Through this schola... Read More
National ICT Award for school teachers 2020 is awarded to facilitate those teachers who have enhanced student learning by effectively a... Read More