Asian Institute of Technology Masters Scholarship
About Asian Institute of Technology Masters Scholarship
Asian Institute of Technology Masters Scholarship offered by the Royal Thai Government (RTG) for the candidates having an excellent academic record to pursue Master’s Scholarship in Asian Institute of Technology. Interested candidates are required to make application for the admission into Asian Institute of Technology in their desired masters program. Asian Institute of Technology Masters Scholarship has 2 type of scholarships offered on the basis of the subjects selected by the candidate for their Master’s Study. The details of both are:
- His Majesty the King’s Scholarships: This scholarship is offered to candidates willing to pursue courses in School of Engineering and Technology (SET) and School of Management (SOM) at Asian Institute of Technology.
- Her Majesty the Queen’s Scholarships: Candidates willing to go for environmental-related courses offered at the School of Environment, Resources and Development (SERD), AIT will get this scholarship.
Eligibility: To be eligible for the scholarship, the candidate needs to have an excellent academic record in studies and should possess 4-year graduate degree with minimum 3.5 CGPA.
Benefits: The Tuition & Registration Fee of the candidate will be covered under the scholarship along with accommodation & Living expenses.
Nomination: The eligible candidates can be nominated by Department Head or Faculty Advisor of the institution using the nomination form available on the website.
- Type of Scholarship: Fully Paid Scholarship
- Course level: Master’s Level
- Duration of Scholarship: 22 months
- Country for Study: Thailand
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Asian Institute of Technology Masters Scholarship
Asian Institute of Technology Masters Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Applicant from any Asian country can apply for the Scholarship.
- Academic Qualification: The candidate needs to have a good education background with a 4-year relevant undergraduate degree with minimum 3.5 CGPA.
- Language requirement: The applicant should be fluent in English and should have achieved a valid TOEFL score.
- Language Test: The applicant can alternatively take AIT English Test administered by the AIT Language Center.
Asian Institute of Technology Masters Scholarship Reward
The candidates selected for the scholarship will get complete financial support during the course of study. The details of the scholarship & its benefits are:
- Duration: The scholarship will be offered for a period of 22 months.
- Tuition Fee: Scholarship covers the registration fee (80,000 Thai Baht) and Tuition fee (768,000 Thai Baht) to pursue Master.
- Accommodation & Living Expenses: Candidates will be provided with accommodation & Accommodation and bursary for living expenses of total 253,000 - 330,000 Thai Baht depends on the lifestyle of the candidate.
Asian Institute of Technology Masters Scholarship Application form and Process
The candidates can make with an online or offline application for the scholarship. The details related to the application process are:
- Nomination Form: The candidates for the scholarship are to be nominated for the scholarship by Department Head or Faculty Advisor. The nomination form is available online. >>
Click here to download the Nomination Form.
- Details required: In the nomination form, the nominator should fill the details related to himself and the nominee, his academics and intended field.
- Submission: After initiating the submission, the student should submit the admission application for admission to AIT, Thailand. The completely filled form is to be submitted by email to the contact details mentioned below prior to 31 March 2018:
Asian Institute of Technology Masters Scholarship Selection Process
The eligible candidates will be nominated by Department Head or Faculty Advisor of the institution using the nomination form available on the website. The candidates are also required to make application for the admission into Asian Institute of Technology in their desired masters program.
Asian Institute of Technology Masters Scholarship Contact Details
Phone No.: 02-524-5023 or 02-524-6119
9th National Science Film Festival of India 2019 is organized by Vigyan Prasar, an autonomous organisation, under the Department of Science ... Read More
Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for college & university is given by MHRD, Govt. of India to meritorious students who have passed Class 12. ... Read More
Scholarship for Excellence (SEE) is a scholarship given to students in India in recognition of their excellence in the English Language. The scholarsh... Read More
Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2018 is offered by the Social Security Mission of Kerala for the students of Kerala whose father or mother or both have ... Read More