Animal Action Art and Writing Contest -2015-16 | IFAW
About Animal Action Art and Writing Contest - IFAW
- This is a competition for youngsters to express their creatively about animals.
- There are of two types of contest Artwork and Creative Writing.
- The theme for Creative writing competition is "Imagine a world without animals"
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Animal Action Art and Writing Contest - IFAW
Animal Action Art and Writing Contest - IFAW Eligibility Criteria
||Only one entry either in writing or art work per student
Animal Action Art and Writing Contest - IFAW Reward
Animal Action Art and Writing Contest Rewards
- Winning artwork and com-positions will be featured on the IFAW website.
- A selection of winners will be chosen for inclusion in Animal Action Education materials, such as a calendar and/or classroom poster distributed to more than
80,000 classrooms nationwide during the next school year.
Animal Action Art and Writing Contest - IFAW Application form and Process
Animal Action Art and Writing Contest Application Process
- Step 1: Download the entry form from >> Download
- Step 2: Fill in all the details like Name, Address, Date of Birth, Parents/Guardian’s name
- Step 3: Securely attach it to the artwork or writing
- Step 4: Send entries by mail with fully completed entry forms to:
Animal Action Art Contest – IFAW
EU Office – 1 Boulevard Charlemagne
(Bte 72) – 1041 Brussels, Belgium.
- Important Note:
- Do not use staples on Artwork.
- Only one Contest entry: Only one entry either in writing or art work per student
- Please complete and attach a copy of the application form to the back of each artwork or writing entry
- All submissions should be original and presented on standard paper, no larger than 9” x 12”
- There are two types of entries: Art and Writing Entries
Art work entries:
- Students should submit colorful paintings and drawings of one or more of the animals that IFAW rescues and protects around the world, such as elephants, whales, seals, bears, tigers, cats and dogs, to name a few.
- All designs must be original and created by hand using markers, crayons, colored pencils, or paint.
- Photographs, photocopies, tracing and computer-generated designs will not be accepted.
- Theme: ‘IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT ANIMALS’.
- Students should submit creative writing through poetry, prose, or any other genre they choose.
- Entries must be original hand written or typed.
- Entries should be not more than 250 words.
- All written and artwork entries should be on an A4 size sheet.
- An individual cannot be selected as a winner more than once in any given three year period.
- If the person wants the artwork or writing submission returned after the contest. then he must provide a stamped, self-addressed envelope with your contest entry/entries in order for the organisers to return the artwork after the contest judging.
Animal Action Art and Writing Contest - IFAW Selection Process
Animal Action Art and Writing Contest Selection Process
- Eligible entries will be judged on creativity and originality of presentation and adherence to contest rules.
- Winning entries will represent a range of ages, regions, and animals.
- A selection of 12-36 winners and honourable mentions will be selected by IFAW from all contest entries received from International School students by January 31 each school year.
- Winners will be notified and artwork posted on the website (www.ifaw.org/animal-action-contest-eu) in May.
Animal Action Art and Writing Contest - IFAW Address
Animal Action Art Contest – IFAW EU Office – 1 Boulevard Charlemagne (Bte 72) – 1041 Brussels, Belgium.
Animal Action Art and Writing Contest - IFAW Contact Details
Doodle 4 Google India contest organised by Google invites entries from Indian students to design and submit Doodle 4 Google on the topic. The com... Read More
Inlaks Theatre Awards 2019 is given for skill enhancement in the field of theatre Inlaks India Foundation. Inlaks Theatre Awards aims t... Read More
INSPIRE Fellowship 2018: Innovation in Scientific Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE) is an initiative of Government of India that offer... Read More
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls under PRAGATI Scheme has been launched by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). AICTE Scholarship wil... Read More