Anglo Schools International Services Scholarships
AAKASH Scholarship for Class 7 to 12 Apply Now
About ASIS Scholarships, Study in Britain Eligibility, Application
- Anglo Schools International Services which is a federation of 12 boarding schools in the UK conducts examinations to give out scholarships and Financial support to students in India.
- Their motivation behind this program is to help capable and deserving students in India to further their education in British schools.
- Any senior school pupil from India who wishes to secure a place at a top-grade university should consider the advantages of undertaking or completing their secondary education at a world class British Boarding School.
- ASIS schools start their academic session in September.
- The admission to these schools will be open in two blocks
- Spring Block - February & March
- Autumn Block- October & November
- ASIS also recognizes children with special education needs such as dyslexia and dyscalculia and ASIS puts into place help for these students as and when required.
- The List of the Boarding Schools which are a part of ASIS
St Bees School
King’s College, Taunton
- Rendcomb College
- St James Senior Boys’ School
- Oswestry School
- Bredon School
- Farringtons School
- Langley School
- St Christopher School
- Moreton Hall
- Rishworth School
- Padworth College
- Ellesmere College
Subscribe for Regular Updates of ASIS Scholarships, Study in Britain Eligibility, Application
ASIS Scholarships, Study in Britain Eligibility, Application Eligibility Criteria
|| All India
||11, 13 and 16 years
- Applications are open to children who will be aged 11, 13 or 16 on or before September 1 of the academic year in which they wish to commence schooling in Britain.
- Registration for entry examinations cannot be completed without parental or guardian consents.
ASIS Scholarships, Study in Britain Eligibility, Application Reward
- Rs. 9 crores which will last over the student's entire education program in the British School.
- The reward will range from full scholarship to financial aid for boarding and tuition free
- Financial help will also be offered by different schools. For school specific rewards, refer to specific schools profile.
- Travel Assistance: ASIS will also provide travel assistance and other pastoral care services to the youngsters who win scholarships to attend one of the federation schools.
ASIS Scholarships, Study in Britain Eligibility, Application Application form and Process
- Candidates can register themselves through online mode.
- Follow the instructions after the account has been made.
- Fill the application form.
- After registration, the person will be directed to a Pearson VUE to book your exam
One change in booking slot will be allowed
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay the registration fee of £250 (approximately 25,000 Rupees) payable by debit or credit card.
ASIS Scholarships, Study in Britain Eligibility, Application Selection Process
Selection is a three-tier process
Phase 1-Online Entrance Examination
- Duration: Students have to take an online test of 2 hours as per the selection process. Candidates will only be permitted to take the online tests once per Examination Window.
- Type of Questions: The candidates will have to answer multiple-choice questions. The Online test will be conducted in secure Test Centres across India.
- Identity Proof: The student should carry a passport or school identification card with him during the time of the phase 1 examination.
- Exam Pattern: The examination will have multiple choice questions on
- English grammar and comprehension
- General knowledge
Each Section will have 50 questions each.
The raw data results of Phase 1 examinations will be the main indicator – but not the sole criteria– for selecting candidates to progress through to Phase 2 examinations.
Phase 2- Exams + Meeting with ASIS Team along with the parents-
- This will involve a short written English essay, a verbal reasoning test and an interview with an ASIS examination officer.
- The candidates with their parents/guardians will get a chance to meet with the ASIS Principal to discuss school options.
- Candidates selected to enter Phase 2 will have the choice of meeting the ASIS team in Delhi, Mumbai or Bangalore and will take approximately 1.5 hours.
The result of Phase 2 examination would be announced within 72 hours of completing their Phase 2 examinations.
- Phase 3- Interview in New Delhi (Last week of April) will comprise of interviews with the panel from the ASIS and then the final results will be declared. The interviews will last between 20 and 30 minutes.
Once an Unconditional or Conditional Offer is accepted by the parent or guardian, a deposit is required to be paid, usually equivalent to THE FIRST TERM’S FEES and this would be done prior applying for the VISA.
ASIS Scholarships, Study in Britain Eligibility, Application Contact Details
Anglo schools international services Gainsborough house,
2 Sheen Road Richmond Upon Thames London,
TW9 1AE United Kingdom
Phone: +44 20 – 89732666
ANTHE (Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam) is Aakash scholarship exam to be held for candidates in class 7 to 12. ANTHE exam will be conducted in O... Read More