Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship (AES) 2017
Scholarship for Class 7 to 12 by Aakash Apply Now
About Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship (AES)
Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship (AES) are offered to Non-European national who are willing to go for Master’s program at the Graduate School of Social Sciences, University of Amsterdam. Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship will be awarded to candidates having excellent academic record along with involvement in extracurricular activities as well. The last date for Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship application submission is 13 January 2017.
The Scholarship amount of 25,000 Euro (Approx. INR 17.66 lakh) and will be offered to the candidates selected for the award of the scholarship.
The applications for the scholarship will be accepted online and interested candidates can make application only after making application for admission to Graduate School of Social Sciences.
- Type of Scholarship: Partially Paid Scholarship
- Course level: Master’s
- Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
- Country for Study: The Netherlands.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship (AES)
Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship (AES) Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The students from non-European countries are eligible to make application for the scholarship.
- Academic Qualification: The student making application should have excellent academic record along with involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Language: The student must possess a high English proficiency test score.
- IELTS Score: 7.0 Bands
- TOEFL Score: 100
Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship (AES) Reward
The candidates selected for the scholarship will be entitled to cash benefit for the duration of one year. The details of the Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship (AES) are:
- Duration: The scholarship will be offered for a period of 1 year with a provision of the extension in the second year.
- The amount of Scholarship: The total worth of Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship is 25,000 Euro (Approx. INR 17.66 lakh) which intends to cover the tuition fee and living allowance of the student.
Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship (AES) Application form and Process
The applications for the scholarship are to be made once the application for the admission to the Graduate School of Social Sciences, University of Amsterdam. The details of the application process are:
- Application Form: The application form is available and can be filled online using the University of Amsterdam student number.
Click here to Apply
- Uploads: The candidates are required to upload the following in order to complete the scholarship application:
- Letter of Motivation: Candidate should write a Letter of Motivation (Maximum 500 words) addressing the Director of the Graduate School of Social Sciences, Dr. M. Rutgers giving reasons which motivated the student to go for a specific program.
- Extracurricular activities: Candidates should also provide details of extra- curricular activities in which he/she participated.
- Letter of Reference: The candidate should also provide a letter of reference written by the teacher or academic supervisor of the student.
- Research Question: Student should provide the topic which the candidate wants to explore during their studies at the institute.
Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship (AES) Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their application form and documents submitted along with the application.
In addition to the above-mentioned documents, the selection committee may access the candidate’s application file.
Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship (AES) Address
Graduate School of Social Sciences
PO Box 15725
NL- 1001 NE Amsterdam
Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship (AES) Contact Details
The Atlas Shrugged Essay competition is one of the three essay writing competitions conducted by AYN Rand Education. The student has to write an ... Read More
GP Birla scholarship 2021 is for meritorious students from West Bengal who are in need of financial assistance for pursuing their higher studies ... Read More