Amar Ujala Cyber Revolution Art Competition 2016
- Amar Ujala Cyber Revolution Art Competition 2016 is launched by Amar Ujala Foundation. It has opened its application process from October 20, 2015 and will accept submission till November 1, 2015
- It is an Online Art Competition which is held under the Cyber Revolution Campaign of Amar Ujala which aims at spreading awareness about Cyber Security.
All India Competition: Students from all across India may submit their arts/paintings through the Amar Ujala Foundation website, along with the registration forms to participate in this competition.
Topic: The topic of the art competition is – The good, bad and ugly world of internet
Subscribe for Regular Updates of
|| School Students
- Awards: The winners of Round 2 to be held in Delhi will be awarded.
- Display of Painting at Public Places: The paintings thus collected would be distributed on the internet, various administrative offices and public places to spread awareness on cyber crime and security.
Application form and Process
- The Application Process for Cyber Revolution Art Competition is online.
- Students have to use their imaginations to create art works portraying their knowledge of cyber crimes.
- Students can use any type of colour and medium to create the art work.
- This submission would help Amar Ujala analyse the present understanding of the current generation on cyber crime and security.
- National Round in Delhi- Final Round- Selected candidates would be called for national round of competition to be held in Delhi for exhibitions, where the best entries would be awarded.
What Is Cyber Revolution
- Cyber Revolution is a three months campaign for students, teachers and parents to make people aware about Cyber Security.
- Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharmshala, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Haldwani, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Moradabad, Noida, Rohtak, Shimla, and Varanasi.
Phone: 0120 – 4694138, 2490994
BEE National Painting Competition 2019 for school children is conducted by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency. The Ministry of Power has launched th... Read More
IPTSE 2019: Intellectual Property Talent Search Examination by ASSOCHAM & ERICSSON is a competitive exam cum awards with an objective to create aw... Read More
MOMA Scholarship 2019 is Merit cum Means Scholarship by Ministry of Minority Affairs commonly known as MOMA Scholarship. Merit cum Means Sch... Read More
Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme was formed to provide equal opportunity to the minority groups in the country carried out by Ministry of Minority Affai... Read More