AICTE - ECI Chhatra Vishwakarma Award 2017
About AICTE - ECI Chhatra Vishwakarma Award 2017
AICTE ECI Chhatra Vishwakarma Awards 2017 - The competition is held jointly by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resources Development, Govt of India & Engineering Council of India (ECI). The competition will be held for the students of AICTE approved Degree & Diploma level technical institutions. The objective of the competition is to recognize and honour innovative work of the students displaying exceptional skills in different Engineering streams. This page gives the complete details regarding the AICTE ECI Chhatra Vishwakarma Awards 2017.
- The last date to submit the Nomination is 25 August 2017.
The participants will be chosen by the AICTE and ECI Committee on judging the solution they have presented on the given topic. The contestants need to provide an innovative solution to the problem: “To convert existing institutes into smart Institute using innovative approaches”
Subscribe for Regular Updates of AICTE - ECI Chhatra Vishwakarma Award 2017
AICTE - ECI Chhatra Vishwakarma Award 2017 Eligibility Criteria
|| Degree and Diploma Students
- AICTE approved Technical Institutions are eligible to participate in the AICET - ECI Chhatra Vishwakarma Award 2017 Competition.
- Students of AICTE approved Technical Institutions are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates of Diploma and Degree Programme can participate in the competition.
The students who are eligible to apply for the AICTE - ECI Competition are given below:
- Category 1: Outstanding Student Engineers
- Category 2: Outstanding Teachers Awards
- Category 3: Outstanding Institutions Awards
AICTE - ECI Chhatra Vishwakarma Award 2017 Reward
- All winners will receive awards and a Scroll of honour on 17 September 2017 (Sunday) on Vishwakarma Jayanti at AICTE HQrs, New Delhi.
- The award winners and the recipients of citations will be recognized across all ECI and Associate Organization Publications & Websites.
- All participants will be given participation certificates.
Three awards each will be distributed to the winners as per the degree and diploma students with the category mentioned below:
||Outstanding Student Engineers
||Outstanding Teachers Awards
||Outstanding Institutions Awards
AICTE - ECI Chhatra Vishwakarma Award 2017 Application form and Process
The participants willing to apply for the AICTE - ECI Chhatra Vishwakarma Award 2017 need to submit their nominations on the email id of the Director (SDC), AICTE. The details regarding this are given below:
AICTE-ECI Competition Nomination Form - Download Here
- STEP 1: The participants have to write the abstract of the project/ solution along with the personal and institutional detail. The application must contain the following two lists
- List of machinery, components, measuring instruments etc. needs to be provided at the venue of competition
- List of machinery, components, measuring instruments etc. which will be carried by the team.
- STEP 2: After that, the participants would have to send the award applications/ nominations to the Director (SDC), AICTE on email at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Nominations should only be sent where nominator is fully aware of the work and achievements of the nominee. Scanned copy of a certificate, in this regard from the Nominator/Mentor/Teacher-in charge on college letter head, must be attached with the email.
AICTE - ECI Chhatra Vishwakarma Award 2017 Selection Process
The decision of selecting the winners among all the entries will be completely the call of the judging committee. So no objection in this regard will be concerned.
- Applications shall be short listed based on their conformity to the guidelines issued by ACITE &ECI and information furnished by nominees for specific categories.
- The applicants will be finalised based on the scrutiny of the applications by the jury & practical demonstrations by the contestants.
AICTE - ECI Chhatra Vishwakarma Award 2017 Contact Details
All India Council for Technical Education,
Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj,
New Delhi - 110067
Obama Foundation Scholars Program 2018 has been announced by The Obama Foundation and Harris School of Public Policy, the University of Chicago for br... Read More
5th International Poster Competition is an endeavor to spread awareness about the Climate Change Care - Act. This competition is organized by Seg... Read More
Sir Ratan Tata Fellowship invites applications from researchers in the field of Social Science who are targeting South Asia. It will be 8 months paid ... Read More
Science without Border Challenge is an annual Art Competition which aims to motivate students to be a part of protection and conservation of world&rsq... Read More