MyGov || Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti
About Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti
- On the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti, Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity (DAVP), Ministry of Information and Broadcasting invites Indian Citizens to participate in Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti.
- The competition is open for all Indian citizens and the Advertisement should be based on any one or all of the theme:
- Mahatma and cleanliness- Swacch Bharat Mission
- Mahatma and Nature
- Gandhi and Rural Rejuvenation.
- Details and specifications of the Advertisement:
- Language: English or Hindi
- Size: 25x33 cms (height x width)
- Format: Pdf (desgined on a digital platform)
- No violation of any copyright.
- For Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti, an individual can submit only one entry and the submission is to be done at www.davp.nic.in.
- The shortlisted Top 10 entries must provide high resolution format (over 300 dpi) files of the advertisement.
- The winner of the Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti will get a cash prize worth Rs. 10,000.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti
Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
- Nationality: The competition is open for Indian Nationals only.
India-Korea Friendship Essay Writing Competition has been introduced by Korean Cultural Centre India to foster friendship among India and Korea (... Read More
KVPY 2019 - The application process for KVPY 2019 has started from 8 July 2019 as per the official website of KVPY. The candidates can apply ONLI... Read More
AKTHE 2019 Scholarship is offered to the academically brilliant students. AKTHE examination is to enable the most deserving students to achieve their ... Read More
NBHM Scholarship MSc 2019: The application process has started for NBHM Scholarship MSc 2019. The candidates can apply for NBHM MSc Scholarship f... Read More