MyGov || Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti
AAKASH Scholarship Test for Medical Apply Now
About Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti
- On the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti, Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity (DAVP), Ministry of Information and Broadcasting invites Indian Citizens to participate in Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti.
- The competition is open for all Indian citizens and the Advertisement should be based on any one or all of the theme:
- Mahatma and cleanliness- Swacch Bharat Mission
- Mahatma and Nature
- Gandhi and Rural Rejuvenation.
- Details and specifications of the Advertisement:
- Language: English or Hindi
- Size: 25x33 cms (height x width)
- Format: Pdf (desgined on a digital platform)
- No violation of any copyright.
- For Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti, an individual can submit only one entry and the submission is to be done at www.davp.nic.in.
- The shortlisted Top 10 entries must provide high resolution format (over 300 dpi) files of the advertisement.
- The winner of the Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti will get a cash prize worth Rs. 10,000.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti
Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
- Nationality: The competition is open for Indian Nationals only.
ACST 2019 Scholarship is offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates preparing for engineering entrance exams, medical entran... Read More
ALLEN ASAT is ALLEN Scholarship cum Admission Test (ASAT) conducted by ALLEN Career Institute for admission to its classroom programs. Allen ASAT... Read More
ICMR JRF 2019 is Junior Fellowship Programme conducted by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) for selecting the deserving candidates for Ju... Read More
Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship 2019 is being offered for academically brilliant students who have secured admission in MBA Program offered at H... Read More