MyGov || Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti
About Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti
- On the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti, Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity (DAVP), Ministry of Information and Broadcasting invites Indian Citizens to participate in Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti.
- The competition is open for all Indian citizens and the Advertisement should be based on any one or all of the theme:
- Mahatma and cleanliness- Swacch Bharat Mission
- Mahatma and Nature
- Gandhi and Rural Rejuvenation.
- Details and specifications of the Advertisement:
- Language: English or Hindi
- Size: 25x33 cms (height x width)
- Format: Pdf (desgined on a digital platform)
- No violation of any copyright.
- For Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti, an individual can submit only one entry and the submission is to be done at www.davp.nic.in.
- The shortlisted Top 10 entries must provide high resolution format (over 300 dpi) files of the advertisement.
- The winner of the Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti will get a cash prize worth Rs. 10,000.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti
Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
- Nationality: The competition is open for Indian Nationals only.
Dean's Excellence Award for India is being offered by the University of Strathclyde, Scotland to Indian students who are willing to pursue postgr... Read More
ACST 2018 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance ex... Read More
Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships (SSS) is a scholarship offered as a funding tie-up between Scottish Higher Education Institutions and the Govern... Read More
59th International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) is the world championship of mathematics for high school students organised annually in different count... Read More