MyGov || Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti
About Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti
- On the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti, Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity (DAVP), Ministry of Information and Broadcasting invites Indian Citizens to participate in Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti.
- The competition is open for all Indian citizens and the Advertisement should be based on any one or all of the theme:
- Mahatma and cleanliness- Swacch Bharat Mission
- Mahatma and Nature
- Gandhi and Rural Rejuvenation.
- Details and specifications of the Advertisement:
- Language: English or Hindi
- Size: 25x33 cms (height x width)
- Format: Pdf (desgined on a digital platform)
- No violation of any copyright.
- For Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti, an individual can submit only one entry and the submission is to be done at www.davp.nic.in.
- The shortlisted Top 10 entries must provide high resolution format (over 300 dpi) files of the advertisement.
- The winner of the Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti will get a cash prize worth Rs. 10,000.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti
Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
- Nationality: The competition is open for Indian Nationals only.
Unified International English Olympiad (UIEO): The registration process has started and the candidates can apply for the Unif... Read More
BEE National Painting Competition 2018 for school children is conducted by Bureau of Energy Efficiency. The Ministry of Power has launched the Na... Read More
9th National Painting Competition on Water Conservation aims at making the children aware of the need for conserving this precious resource ... Read More
KSCSTE Prathibha Scholarship Scheme is implemented under the STARS - Students with Talent and Aptitude for Research in Science programme of&... Read More