Adelaide International Undergraduate Scholarships 2017
Last date to apply
1st Semester: January 20, 2017
2nd Semester: June 23, 2017
Scholarship for Class 7 to 12 by Aakash Apply Now
About Adelaide International Undergraduate Scholarships
- Adelaide International Undergraduate Scholarships (AIUS) 2017 invites applications from the students across the world who are planning to pursue undergraduate degree programs at University of Adelaide
- The Scholarship is open for all courses except disciplines such as: Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Oral Health and Bachelor of Science (Veterinary Bioscience)
- Number of Scholarship offered: Up to 40 scholarships available each year;
- Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are awarded for a maximum of four years and will cover a significant part of tuition during these four years.
Adelaide International UG Scholarships Important Dates 2017
|Last date of submission for Semester 1 (February 2017)
||January 20, 2017
|Last Date of Submission for Semester 2 (July 2017)
||June 23, 2017
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Adelaide International Undergraduate Scholarships
Adelaide International Undergraduate Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
||Open for commencing international undergraduate students only
- Nationality: People of all Nationalities are eligible to participate except Australia and New Zealand
- Academic Qualification: Open to eligible applicants completing Foundation Studies or secondary studies overseas or in Australia
- Those transferring into the later years of an undergraduate degree with advanced standing are also eligible
- Available for study in any discipline except
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS),
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS),
- Bachelor of Oral Health
- Bachelor of Science (Veterinary Bioscience)
- Not Eligible to Apply: Candidates who have applied for, or will apply for Australian permanent resident status are ineligible to apply.
Adelaide International Undergraduate Scholarships Reward
All the selected candidates will be offered a waiver of 25% of the annual tuition fee for each year of the program for the full duration of the program, up to a maximum of four years.
DETAILS ABOUT SCHOLARSHIPS
- Scholarships are available for 72 units of study for a three-year award or 96 units of study for a four-year award, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- Students who complete a 72 unit three-year degree may apply for the scholarship to be extended for an additional Honours year, but the extension of the scholarship for the fourth year is subject to the decision of the relevant faculty.
Adelaide International Undergraduate Scholarships Application form and Process
Interested candidates may apply online for a scholarship at any time. The candidates applying must have received an offer of admission from the University before lodging their scholarship application.
Click here to Apply Online
(Link will be activated when available)
Adelaide International Undergraduate Scholarships Selection Process
The selection process for the Adelaide International Undergraduate Scholarships is competitive, wherein the follow criteria will be adopted:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic merit
- University of Adelaide will consider applicants who have achieved an academic level which is the equivalent of a GPA of 6/7 (85%) for a scholarship
- Applications will be considered and scholarships offered on a rolling basis until all scholarships have been awarded.
- Successful applicants will be notified within 4 to 6 weeks of lodging the scholarship application; unsuccessful applicants will NOT be contacted.
Adelaide International Undergraduate Scholarships Address
The University of Adelaide
Adelaide, South Australia
Adelaide International Undergraduate Scholarships Contact Details
The Atlas Shrugged Essay competition is one of the three essay writing competitions conducted by AYN Rand Education. The student has to write an ... Read More
GP Birla scholarship 2021 is for meritorious students from West Bengal who are in need of financial assistance for pursuing their higher studies ... Read More