9th SOF Scholarship of Excellence in English (SEE) 2019-20
About SOF Scholarship of Excellence in English
Scholarship for Excellence (SEE) is a scholarship given to students in India in recognition of their excellence in the English Language. The scholarship is based on the recommendation of the principal/ headmaster/ headmistress. Those students who would be recommended will have to sit for the IEO exam that will be conducted on 10& 15 October 2019 and 5 November 2019. 120 students will be selected by the British Council and Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF). Candidates have to fill the application form for Scholarship for Excellence should reach the National office of SOF by 31st December 2019. Get complete details on Scholarship for Excellence on this page.
SOF Scholarship of Excellence in English Dates
The dates for Scholarship for Excellence is given below
|Scholarship for Excellence Application Form Submission
|31 December 2019
|IEO Exam Date
||4, 11 & 23 October 2019
SOF SEE 2019 Application Form
The application has to be sent by the school, the school should be a participant in IEO to be conducted on 10 & 15 October 2019 and 5 November 2019. The recommendation should be signed by the school Principal/Head Master/Head Mistress only. The recommendation has to be in the enclosed format.
Click here to Download Application Form
SOF SEE 2019 Scholarship Amount
- Scholarship: A scholarship of Rs.5,000 each is given to 120 students.
- Certificate: The Student will also receive a Merit Certificate as recognition of her/his excellence in the English language.
- It is a one-time scholarship
Subscribe for Regular Updates of SOF Scholarship of Excellence in English
SOF Scholarship of Excellence in English Eligibility Criteria
- Only school can send the recommendations to SOF for SEE.
- The school must be a participant in IEO 2019
- The student should have scored at least 90% marks or equivalent grade in English subject in annual aggregate in the previous class
- The student should have scored at least 85% or equivalent grade in the previous year's exam as aggregate
- The student should score at least 80% marks in the IEO exam to be conducted in 2019
Scholarship for Excellence (SEE) Result
120 students have been awarded the Scholarship of Excellence in English (SEE) . All the winners will receive a scholarship of Rs 5000 and a Merit Certificate.
- The Selection of the SEE winners will be done from recommendations sent from school.
- All recommendations will be evaluated by a Committee set up by SOF
- \Winners of SOF will be notified individually and through schools.
SOF Scholarship of Excellence in English Contact Details
Admin Office: IIIrd Floor Plot 99,
Sec - 44, Institutional Area, Gurgaon - 122003 (Haryana)
Regd Office: B-8, Taj Apartment, Ring Road,
Adjacent Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi - 110029
Ramanujan Research Studentship in Mathematics is awarded every year by Trinity College to honour the connection between the famous Indian mathema... Read More
INMO 2020 (Indian National Mathematical Olympiad) is the 2nd step of the ladder to qualify for International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO). In... Read More
Indian National Olympiad (INO) 2020 Programme refers to a systematic activity supported by the Government of India to select and train Indian teams fo... Read More
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for Study in Hungry 2020 is in accordance with the Educational Exchange Programme Agreement signed between... Read More