SOF Scholarship of Excellence in English (SEE) 2020-21
100% Scholarship for Class 7 to 12 & Passed by AAKASH Apply Now
About SOF Scholarship of Excellence in English
Scholarship for Excellence (SEE) is a scholarship given to students in India in recognition of their excellence in the English Language. The scholarship is based on the recommendation of the principal/ headmaster/ headmistress. Those students who would be recommended will have to sit for the IEO exam that was conducted on various dates. 120 students will be selected by the British Council and Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF). Candidates have to fill the application form for Scholarship for Excellence should reach the National office of SOF by 28 February 2021. Get complete details on Scholarship for Excellence on this page.
SOF Scholarship of Excellence in English Dates
The dates for Scholarship for Excellence is given below
|Scholarship for Excellence Application Form Submission
|28 February 2021
|IEO Exam Date
SET-B 28 and 29 Nov 2020
SET-C 12 and 13 Dec 2020
SET-D 2 and 3 Jan 2021
SOF SEE 2021 Application Form
The application has to be sent by the school, the school should be a participant in IEO to be conducted on various dates. The recommendation should be signed by the school Principal/Head Master/Head Mistress only. The recommendation has to be in the enclosed format.
Click here to Download Application Form
SOF SEE 2021 Scholarship Amount
- Scholarship: A scholarship of Rs.5,000 each is given to 120 students.
- Certificate: The Student will also receive a Merit Certificate as recognition of her/his excellence in the English language.
- It is a one-time scholarship
Subscribe for Regular Updates of SOF Scholarship of Excellence in English
SOF Scholarship of Excellence in English Eligibility Criteria
- Recommendations to SOF for SEE can only be sent by schools
- The school must be a participant in IEO 2021
- The student should have scored at least 90% marks or equivalent grade in English subject in annual aggregate in the previous class
- The student should have scored at least 85% or equivalent grade in the previous year's exam as aggregate
Scholarship for Excellence (SEE) Result
120 students have been awarded the Scholarship of Excellence in English (SEE). All the winners will receive a scholarship of Rs 5000 and a Merit Certificate.
- The Selection of the SEE winners will be done from recommendations sent from school.
- Each school may recommend only one student.
- All recommendations will be evaluated by a Committee set up by SOF
- Winners of SOF will be notified individually and through schools.
SOF Scholarship of Excellence in English Contact Details
Admin Office: IIIrd Floor Plot 99,
Sec - 44, Institutional Area, Gurgaon - 122003 (Haryana)
Regd Office: B-8, Taj Apartment, Ring Road,
Adjacent Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi - 110029
Aug 31, 2022
SOF IMO Level 2 Result has been announced by SOF for the International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO). The last date to apply for the same is 30... Read More
Aug 31, 2022
Green Olympiad 2022 is an online examination on the environment for school students organized by TERI. Green Olympiad was initiated by TERI ... Read More
Sep 08, 2022
IOQM 2022 (The Indian Olympiad Qualifier in Mathematics) is a Mathematical Olympiad conducted in 26 regions in India and the shortlisted candidat... Read More
Oct 05, 2022
NSTSE 2022 is a talent search exam that is conducted by Unified Council. National Level Science Talent Search Examination (NSTSE) will be co... Read More