SOF Scholarship of Excellence in English (SEE) 2020-21
Scholarships for Class 8 to 12 by AAKASH Apply Now
About SOF Scholarship of Excellence in English
Scholarship for Excellence (SEE) is a scholarship given to students in India in recognition of their excellence in the English Language. The scholarship is based on the recommendation of the principal/ headmaster/ headmistress. Those students who would be recommended will have to sit for the IEO exam that was conducted on various dates. 120 students will be selected by the British Council and Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF). Candidates have to fill the application form for Scholarship for Excellence should reach the National office of SOF by 28 February 2021. Get complete details on Scholarship for Excellence on this page.
SOF Scholarship of Excellence in English Dates
The dates for Scholarship for Excellence is given below
|Scholarship for Excellence Application Form Submission
|28 February 2021
|IEO Exam Date
SET-B 28 and 29 Nov 2020
SET-C 12 and 13 Dec 2020
SET-D 2 and 3 Jan 2021
SOF SEE 2021 Application Form
The application has to be sent by the school, the school should be a participant in IEO to be conducted on various dates. The recommendation should be signed by the school Principal/Head Master/Head Mistress only. The recommendation has to be in the enclosed format.
Click here to Download Application Form
SOF SEE 2021 Scholarship Amount
- Scholarship: A scholarship of Rs.5,000 each is given to 120 students.
- Certificate: The Student will also receive a Merit Certificate as recognition of her/his excellence in the English language.
- It is a one-time scholarship
Subscribe for Regular Updates of SOF Scholarship of Excellence in English
SOF Scholarship of Excellence in English Eligibility Criteria
- Recommendations to SOF for SEE can only be sent by schools
- The school must be a participant in IEO 2021
- The student should have scored at least 90% marks or equivalent grade in English subject in annual aggregate in the previous class
- The student should have scored at least 85% or equivalent grade in the previous year's exam as aggregate
Scholarship for Excellence (SEE) Result
120 students have been awarded the Scholarship of Excellence in English (SEE). All the winners will receive a scholarship of Rs 5000 and a Merit Certificate.
- The Selection of the SEE winners will be done from recommendations sent from school.
- Each school may recommend only one student.
- All recommendations will be evaluated by a Committee set up by SOF
- Winners of SOF will be notified individually and through schools.
SOF Scholarship of Excellence in English Contact Details
Admin Office: IIIrd Floor Plot 99,
Sec - 44, Institutional Area, Gurgaon - 122003 (Haryana)
Regd Office: B-8, Taj Apartment, Ring Road,
Adjacent Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi - 110029
OASIS Scholarship 2021 registration process has started. The candidates can apply online through this page. OASIS Scholarship is the scholar... Read More
Scholarship for Excellence (SEE) is a scholarship given to students in India in recognition of their excellence in the English Language. The scholarsh... Read More
Aakash Coaching Institute has come up with Aakash iACST which offers instant scholarship to the students who appear in the online test and also clear ... Read More
JN Tata Endowment Scholarship is awarded by Sir Dorabji Tata Trust. The trust offers scholarships in the form of loans for higher studies abroad. ... Read More