#100 Women Initiative Contest by Union Ministry of Women and Child Development
About #100 Women Initiative Contest by Union Ministry of Women and Child Development
- The ‘100Women Initiative’ is a contest by Ministry of Women & Child and it aims to select 100 women achievers of India through public nominations via social media.
- The Contest kick started on Wednesday, July 15, 2015 and will end on September 30, 2015
- Voting will begin on November 7, 2015 on the top 200 entries as determined by a jury
- Nominations can come from anyone around the world but Nominees must be Indian citizens, working in India.
- All nominations received will be displayed in public. Any photos or videos submitted may also be used.
- People can nominate multiple women achievers
- Access to Justice, Protecting women & their rights
- Agriculture and Animal Husbandry
- Animal Welfare
- Art & Culture
- Improving the Child Sex Ratio
- Commerce, Industry and Entrepreneurship
- Community Mobilization
- Disability and Disadvantage
- Environment, forests and wildlife
- Globalizing India
- Healthcare & wellness
- Hygiene & Sanitation
- Innovation, Science & technology
- Women in public life
- Women’s empowerment
Subscribe for Regular Updates of #100 Women Initiative Contest by Union Ministry of Women and Child Development
#100 Women Initiative Contest by Union Ministry of Women and Child Development Eligibility Criteria
||Candidate should be 18 years old as on December 31, 2015
#100 Women Initiative Contest by Union Ministry of Women and Child Development Reward
#100 Women Initiative Reward
- The women selected will be considered the Top 100 Women who took Inititative for a cause.
- All nominations received will potentially be made public
#100 Women Initiative Contest by Union Ministry of Women and Child Development Application form and Process
#100 Women Initiative Registration Process
In order to participate in 100 Women Achievers of India Contest, candidates have to fill nomination forms are available on the Facebook page of Ministry of Women & Child Development
Step by Step Application Process
- Step 1: Visit the official website
- Step 2: Click on Submit Nomination Tab
- Step 3: Fill in the Nomination form/ Select the category for the nomination
- Step 4: Candidates have to Upload photo or video of the nominee doing work in the community. Thereafter you have to explain why you think they should be selected. Fill in the basic contact information and their date of birth.
- Step 5: Review and accept the rules and regulations
- Step 6: Submit your nomination
Points to Note
- Make sure to make the post Public so that it receives the maximum likes
- Ask your friends and family to support nomination and like the post
#100 Women Initiative Contest by Union Ministry of Women and Child Development Selection Process
#100 Women Initiative Selection Process
- If any of the Nomination submitted gets 100 likes then it will move on to Jury’s Choice round.
- Once voting begins, each person on Facebook will have one vote per category. So, on the whole you can cast 20 votes.
- Voting will begin on November 7 on the top 200 entries as determined by a jury
- 100 women achievers shall be selected from the nominations under 20 categories.
- Winners will be announced in the month of December 2015
9th National Science Film Festival of India 2019 is organized by Vigyan Prasar, an autonomous organisation, under the Department of Science ... Read More
Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for college & university is given by MHRD, Govt. of India to meritorious students who have passed Class 12. ... Read More
Scholarship for Excellence (SEE) is a scholarship given to students in India in recognition of their excellence in the English Language. The scholarsh... Read More
Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2018 is offered by the Social Security Mission of Kerala for the students of Kerala whose father or mother or both have ... Read More