Nearly 2,000 students from South India experienced one of its kind fun and learning method with The Hindu AhaGuru on July 12, 2015. These children participated in The Hindu AhaGuru Physics Challenge and were quite happy about their experience.
The result of The Hindu AhaGuru Physics Challenge was announced on 25 July 2015 and the toppers were:
- Raghuram S., Class 8, Shankara Senior Secondary School, Chennai
- C.S. Hariharan, Class 9, Maharishi Vidya Mandir School, Chennai
- Siddharth Sridhar, Class 10, Chettinad Harishree Vidyalayam, Chennai
- S. Viknesh, Class 11, Maharishi Vidya Mandir School, Chennai
- Abinaya Rajesh, Class 12, Maharishi Vidya Mandir School, Chennai.
The Hindu AhaGuru has laid the foundation of Online Learning in India. As a part of the whole program, students registered for the examination are provided with videos and other related study material to help them relate to the concept of Physics with real-world scenarios so that it becomes easy to understand and memorize.
The stage is already set for next The Hindu AhaGuru Physics Challenge 2 as it’ll be organized on October 25, 2015. The students from class 8 to 12 will compete in 2 categories i.e. Junior & Senior. The topics for the junior category will be Force and Atom & Mass and for senior category Projectile Motion & Newton’s Law of Motion.
Based on these topics participants will have to answer 100 questions within 90 minutes. The winners on the basis of the result of the test will be awarded performance grades, certificates, and various attractive prizes.