SRM University will hold its engineering entrance exam SRMEEE 2015 for admission into all B.Tech courses for 2015 in April. The registration process for taking up SRMEEE will however start from the first week of November. The University will conduct both online and paper and pencil tests on different dates.
SRMEEE which sees over one 1.5 lakh aspirants every year fighting it out for the 7000 seats available will be held in two phases, the online test and the paper and pencil test. The online exams will be held between April 11 and April 14. The paper and pencil test will be held on the April 26,2015
According to the new notification SRMJEEE 2015 will be held in online mode from April 19-April 22, 2015.
Eligibility for SRMEEE 2015
The candidate must have passed his/her 10th and 12th Examinations with an aggregate of 70%. The Candidate must have also chosen the science stream in school.
Question Paper pattern
- All questions will be objective type.
- The question paper will consist of four parts.
- Each part (Maths, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) will have 35 questions
- Total marks in each part is 105.
- Negative marking for each wrong answer in the Physics, Math and Chemistry parts is -1
- Negative marking for each wrong answer in Biology is -0.7
Phone: 044 - 27455510, 47437500, 27417400
SRM University is among India's top ranking universities and is considered to be India's top private university. The astounding strength of 38,000 students from all across the country and from other parts of the world stand testament to its popularity and diversity.