JEE Main 2018 Registration will start on 1 December 2017. With only a few days left in the release of JEE Main 2018 application form, it is good makeup your mind beforehand and be ready with all the information required apply for JEE main 2018. The candidates should know about the Signature, Photograph and Aadhar Guidelines for JEE Main Registration. We have come up with all the latest information on JEE Main 2018 Registration, details of documents required etc.
It is good to be organised and keep all your things in order so that you use your precious time for JEE Main 2018 Registration and not just finding the requisite documents. This time, the Aadhar has become mandatory for filling up the registration form and also there is some alteration in uploading signature and photograph. The candidates are suggested to scroll down below to get all the details.
All the candidates applying for the JEE Main 2018 have to furnish the Aadhar Details while filling the form except the residence of Jammu & Kashmir, Assam and Meghalaya. JEE applications without Aadhar detail will not be accepted.
Steps for JEE Main 2018 Registration
The candidates who are appearing in the entrance test this year should ensure their eligibility criteria before filling up the form. It should be noticed that the registration may get rejected if the candidates do not meet the eligibility criteria. The candidates are allowed to submit only one JEE Main Registration Form. More than one application form from a candidate will be rejected. There are steps to fill the JEE Main 2018 Registration Form. The steps are given below:
STEP 1 - (Registration and Form Filling): First of all, the candidates will have to register themselves for JEE Main 2018 and then they will be able to fill up the form mentioning their personal as well as academic details
STEP 2 - (Uploading Photograph and Signature): After filling up the form, the candidates need to upload scanned image of photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression. From this year, the candidates also require the signature of Father/ Mother or Guardian to complete the registration.
STEP 3 - (Payment and Submission): Once the candidates have filled up the application form, they have to make the payment of the fee and submit the application form through online mode.
Things should be kept ready for JEE Main 2018 Registration
- Keep all your things in order so that you use your precious time for JEE Main 2018 Registration and not just finding the requisite documents
- Before filling up the application form, there are certain things the candidates need to keep handy such as email id, phone number etc.
- The candidates should already make their mind in choosing the examination centre before filling up the application form. So that they would not get confused at the apparent time.
- The candidates before filling up the JEE Main 2018 Application Form are suggested to keep the following things ready
- Scanned Photograph, Signature & Thumb Impression (with required size and format)
- Mark sheet of Class 10 and 12
Photograph Guidelines for JEE Main 2018 Registration
- The candidates should have a scanned image of his/ her photograph and signature before filling up the registration form.
- These scanned images are to be uploaded during the submission of JEE Main 2018 Application Form.
- The photograph should be colour or b/w (but clear contrast) with name of the candidate and date of taking the photograph
- The photograph should be taken without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed.
- Polaroid photos are not acceptable. Candidates with unclear photograph are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates may keep 6-8 identical photographs in reserve for use at the time of entrance examination, Seat Allocation Process and Admission.
Signature Guidelines for JEE Main 2018 Registration
- The candidates have to upload their signature while filling the JEE Main Application Form.
- The signature uploaded by the candidates must be in JPEG Format. No other formats would be accepted.
- The file size of the signature should be between 1 KB to 30 KB in 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm dimension.
- From this year, the signature of Father/ Mother or Guardian is also mandatory. Without this, the JEE Main application would not be accepted.
Note: The States of Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Uttarakhand, Nagaland and Odisha have joined JEE Main system.
Aadhar is requisite for JEE Main 2018 Registration
- The use of Aadhar for the candidates of JEE Main 2018 will result in an accuracy of the candidates’ details.
- This will also help in ascertaining identities of the candidates at the examination centres in a convenient and hassle-free manner.
- CBSE has specially set up facilitation Centre for those applicant's who have not yet enrolled for Aadhar card number.
- Applicants who have enrolled for Aadhaar and has not received Aadhaar should enter 28 digit Aadhar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhar enrolment slip at the time of filling the online registration form for JEE Main 2018.
For any queries regarding the news, you can write to us in the comment section below