NEET Answer Key 2018 and OMR Sheet is available at cbseneet.nic.in

May 2018 Source: MOTACHASHMA

AAKASH ANTHE Scholarship upto 100% Register FREE
Free Olympiad SMS Alerts Register Now
100% Scholarship for Class 7 to 12 & Passed by AAKASH Apply Now
FREE SMS Alerts Register Now
FREE Trip to NASA Apply Now
10th, 12th Board Exams SMS Update Register Now
Online Scholarship Exam from Home Register FREE

Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has made NEET answer key and OMR sheet available on 25 May 2018. The link to download NEET OMR sheet 2018 and answer key is provided on this page below. NEET 2018 OMR sheet displays the images of the responses marked by candidates in the entrance exam. While the NEET 2018 official answer key by CBSE contains the responses to the questions asked in the national-level medical exam. Candidates can take a printout of NEET answer key 2018 and OMR sheet to compare their marked responses with solutions provided. NEET 2018 OMR sheet & answer key helps the aspirant to calculate their expected marks to be obtained.

In case any candidate finds an error in their marked responses, they can challenge NEET 2018 OMR sheet. Moreover, aspirants can also challenge NEET official answer key, if they think there is any discrepancy in it. NEET answer key & OMR sheet challenges will be accepted after the payment of Rs. 1000 per question. However, this money will be refunded if the experts of apex body will accept the challenge.

NEET answer key 2018 and OMR sheet available at cbseneet.nic

How to download NEET 2018 OMR sheet?

Candidates can download the OMR sheet of NEET 2018 following the procedure mentioned below.

  • Click on the link provided on this page
  • Enter the details i.e. registration number and password to login for NEET OMR sheet
  • Now, click on ‘NEET OMR challenge’ option
  • Use the button ‘click here to view your OMR sheet’ to check the image of NEET UG 2018 OMR sheet

Latest: NEET OMR sheet released - Click Here

Challenging procedure of NEET OMR sheet 2018

  • In the link ‘NEET OMR challenge’ click on ‘click here to challenge’
  • Aspirants  can mark the questions they want to challenge by clicking on the boxes provided on the left-hand side
  • With that, aspirants have to provide their claim for challenging under “Student Claim” section given on the right-hand side
  • After challenging click on ‘submit’ button
  • Then, all NEET responses will appear on the screen
  • Candidates can add or subtract the challenges and click on ‘final submit ‘ if they are satisfied
  • At last, they have to pay Rs. 1000 for challenging a question

Procedure to challenge NEET 2018 Answer Key

NEET answer key has been released on 25 May 2018. Download and challenge NEET 2018 answer key from the link provided below:

Latest: NEET Answer Key 2018 available - Click Here

  • The link to download NEET answer key has been available on this page
  • Enter the registration number and password in the NEET challenge window
  • The answer key is available on the page
  • Then, if you want to challenge, click on ‘Key Challenge’ tab and select the test booklet code
  • Select the question for the challenge and submit it
  • Thereafter, select the answers you want to challenge
  • Submit the NEET answer key 2018 challenge by clicking on ‘confirm’
  • NEET challenge will be accepted by payment of Rs. 1000 per question
  • Take a printout of confirmation slip indicating the successful payment and details of the answers challenged

After the challenges are accepted, CBSE will announce NEET result by 5 June 2018. To check NEET 2018 result, enter the registration number and date of birth in the login window. NEET result 2018 will display the overall and subject-wise marks of candidates, All India and All India Quota rank, NEET cut off percentile and scores. Once the result is announced, Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will organize NEET 2018 counselling for 15% All India Quota seats and remaining 85% state quota seats will be allotted by the designated state counselling authorities.

Subscribe for Regular Updates

Delivered by FeedBurner

Scholarships - Deadline Approaching