NATA 2018 Result has been declared on 4 June by the Council of Architecture (COA). The result of NATA has been declared in online mode. Candidates who have appeared in the written test conducted on 29 April 2018 can check their result now. Candidates need to enter their application number, password and security pin to check their result of NATA. The result for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is declared in the form of scorecard which is available in e-format. The answer key/ response sheet for NATA has already been declared by NATA officials on 17 May 2018. The official marking scheme has been followed while preparing the NATA Result. The result of NATA contains the following information:
- Pass or fail status of the candidate
- Marks Obtained in each component out of 200
Latest Update - NATA 2018 Result has been declared. The candidates can check the result by following the link here.
Important Dates for NATA 2018 Result
|29 April 2018|
NATA Result - Declared!
|4 June 2018|
How to Check the NATA Result 2018?
- Click on the link given above
- Enter application number, password
- Download NATA Score Card
Marking Scheme Followed for NATA Result: There is no negative marking in the exam. The exam was conducted in English in two parts. There were 90 minutes for each part. Part A was an online test, whereas the part B of the exam was paper-based Drawing Test.
- Marks Obtained by the Candidates = Correct Questions X 2
Minimum qualifying marks for NATA 2018 Result
The minimum qualifying marks for NATA Result 2018 is based on the following rules:
- At least 25% must be obtained in MCQ portion (30 out of 120)
- At least 25% must be obtained in Drawing portion (20 out of 80)
- The overall qualifying marks (out of 200) is based on post-exam statistics and at the discretion of the Council.
National Aptitude Test in Architecture and is a National Level Architecture exam conducted by Council of Architecture (COA) to select the students for five years B. Arch Course in various colleges across India. NATA is more like an eligibility test for admission into the Architecture Course.
In case of any query related to this news, you can write to us in the comments section below.