MBA Pharm Tech Admission is now open in the NMIMS Shirpur Campus. The campus is now inviting the applications for the MBA in Pharmaceutical Management admission. The candidates willing to pursue the course MBA Pharm Tech need to apply from the link which is provided on this page. NMIMS university offers the M Pharm Tech courses under Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Technology Management (SPPSPTM).
As the admission in the MBA Pharm Tech will be done on the basis of the NPAT. Therefore, the candidates should need to know about the exam and some other important details about the NPAT. NPAT is an undergraduate entrance test conducted for admission to Undergraduate & Integrated Degree Program.
- Online Registration start: 31 January 2017
- Online Registration ends: 30 April 2017
- Conduct of Written Test: 13 & 14 May 2017
MBA Pharm Tech Application Process
The admission n MBA Pharm Tech will be done on the basis of NPAT and the application process has now been started. The candidates can fill the application form till 30 April 2017. The candidates need to fill the application form by following the link. The candidates need to know that the application form can be filled through online mode only.
- 10+2 or equivalent exam with science or science vocational with Physics, Chemistry and Maths (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) with English as compulsory subjects.
- The candidates must have obtained 50% marks in (PCM/ PCB)
- The 10+2 result awaiting candidates are also eligible to apply.