Manipal University admission is closing soon for all the UG course in Manipal University. The last date to apply for the Manipal B.Tech Admission is 11 March 2017. Therefore, the candidates are advised to fill the application form on or before the due date. The admission in Manipal University to pursue B.Tech course is done on the basis of MU OET which is known as Manipal University Online Entrance Test. MU OET Application Process has started and the candidates can fill the form through online mode. Manipal Group conducts a common engineering entrance exam for admission into the three engineering institutes which are MIT, SMU and MUJ.
What are the steps to fill the MU OET Application Form?
On this page, we are providing the step by step instructions to fill the MU OET application form. The last date to apply for Manipal University Online Entrance Test will end on 11 March 2017. So that the candidates who have not filled the application form yet need to fill it right now. Click on the link below to fill the Manipal University B.Tech and all other UG courses Application Form.
STEP 1: Register on the official website
The candidates will have first to register on the Official website of Manipal University whose link is given above. The candidates need to fill in the details given. After filling the details, the candidates will receive a confirmation link to their registered email in which the login id and password would be given. In order to apply for the Manipal B.Tech and all other UG coourses, the candidates first need to register themselves by filling the following details.
- E-mail Id
- Contact Details
- Course Details etc
STEP 2: Fill the Application form
After providing the above details, the candidates need to fill the further application form in which the candidates need to fill their basic information such as
- Personal Information: In this section, the candidates need to fill the details like name, date of birth, contact details, course selection etc.
- Contact Information: In this section of information, the candidates have to fill the details like address, alternate contact number, email id etc.
- Educational Qualification: Further filling the application form, the candidates have to fill the educational qualification details such as school name, qualifying examination, board name, year of passing etc. After that, the candidates have to upload their photograph and their signature
STEP 3: Make Payment and Download Confirmation
At last, the candidates who have filled the application form need to enquire the details of the filled in application form and have to make the payment of the application fee. After paying the application fee, the candidates should download the confirmation page and keep it safe for future reference.
- Through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
- Through Demand Draft
STEP 4: Submit the Application Form
Candidates are required to submit the application form online only. The candidates who have paid the application fee through demand draft have to send DD to the following address.
However, in case of online payment, no document has to be sent to the Manipal University. Students are advised to keep a copy of the filled in application for future reference. Application number must be quoted in all future correspondence.
Director, Indian Admissions,
Room No. 102,
Manipal - 576 104
Quick Links related to Manipal University Admission 2017
- Manipal University Fee Structure 2017 for UG Courses
- Manipal OTBS - Slot Booking for MU OET 2017 - Book Here
- Manipal University Scholarships 2017
- Manipal University Result 2017 - MU OET Result
- Manipal Counselling 2017
For any queries related to Manipal University 2017 Admissions, You can write to us in the comments section below.