When it comes to the preparation of entrance exams, the one actual problem faced by the students is the availability of the study material and more than that, the correct and authentic study material. To ease the student’s difficulty, the Maharashtra State Government has come forwards and if everything goes according to plan, soon the students will get enormous question bank to prepare for medical and engineering entrance exams at 10+2 level.
- State Government, Maharashtra is all set to build a massive question bank for a free online test portal that will help the student to escape the depletion of finding the questions to prepare for.
- The State Board secretary, KK Patil has advised all academic experts to start uploading sample questions for its database which will enable it to launch the free portal.
- According to the Patil’s letter to the various departments, the questions can be submitted till 30 September 2017.
Question Submission would be done here - Click Here
What Expert has to say about the "Preparation Portal" Initiative?
Headmaster Association of Nagpur district has welcomed the initiative and said that they are hoping a good response from the students for this initiative. He further added “There are hundreds of schools and junior colleges under our organization and we will now ask teachers there to do their part and help the state to develop a strong question databank. This will ultimately help our students to achieve higher academic level through the practice of test simulations.”
Key Highlights of the News - Maharashtra State to launch “Preparation Portal”
- Providing the questions that meet the standard will be the responsibility of the experts as because the question banks are being prepared for the exams such as JEE, MH-CET and NEET.
- The name of the entrance portal is likely to be “Preparation Portal”.
- The submitted questions should be subject wise and in MCQ format.
- The subjects would be Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Math followed by the syllabus of Class 11 and 12.
- Headmaster Association of Nagpur district has welcomed the initiative and hoping good response from the students.
In case, of any query regarding the Maharashtra State to launch “Preparation Portal”, you can write to us in the comment section below.