JEE Main 2015 Result Rechecking/ Revaluation is really not possible and this is an important piece of information for those students who are not satified by the JEE main 2015 result.There are many students who have been preparing for two years or more to take admission in one of the IIT’s but their dreams might have shattered after the declaration of the JEE Main result as they have missed the Cut Offs by a slight margin. On repeated demand of students, CBSE has issued a Notification regarding the provision of photocopy of the OMR Answer Sheet, Answer Key and Calculation Sheet to the students. The students can go through the OMR Sheet and the Final Answer Keys to recalculate the marks obtained in JEE Main. No communications for revaluation of JEE Main Answer scripts will be entertained by CBSE
CBSE has followed an extremely transparent process for compiling of JEE Main result. The JEE Main 2015 answer keys & OMR Response sheet were displayed on JEE Main Official website from April 18-22, 2015. The candidates who were not satisfied with the responses were given a chance to challenge the Answer Keys by filling online application form and paying a sum of Rs.1000 per question.
Claim of the Students
Some students claim that after going through the JEE Main Final Answer Keys they were sure they will secure good marks and will make their way to JEE Advanced. But the JEE Main Paper 1 Final Result came as an ultimate shock for some of the students.
CBSE has issued a notification on April 28, 2015 and decided to provide a photocopy of the OMR Answer Sheet, Answer Key and Calculation Sheet to the candidates on their request along with the prescribed Fee.
Procedure to get the Photocopy of OMR Answer Sheet, Answer Key and Calculation Sheet
- All the candidates who are desirous of getting photocopy of the OMR Answer Sheet, Answer Key and Calculation Sheet have to pay Rs 500 on or before June 8, 2015.
- If in case the candidate have already under RTI Act 2005 can also apply afresh along with specified Amount of Rs 500 before the due date.
- The Prescribed Fees has to be remitted in the form of Demand Draft issued by any scheduled bank drawn in favor of Secretary, CBSE payable at Delhi/New Delhi.
- Candidates have to mention their Roll Number and Address correctly on the Application. Do not forget to write your Name and Roll Number on the backside of the Demand Draft.
- The photocopy of the OMR Answer Sheet, Answer Key and Calculation Sheet will be sent to the candidate by speed post on the specified address.
When to Contact CBSE
The students are advised to get their OMR Answer Sheets checked by another person in their family/ friends/ guides/mentors and only If students are sure that there is still some discrepency in the JEE Main Result after going through the OMR Answer Sheet and Final Answer Keys then only they should take their case further upto the officials of JEE Main.
There is No use of calling consistently on the CBSE/JEE Main Helpline Numbers of CBSE as they are not operational any more.
Students who have failed to make to JEE Advanced 2015 should not lose hope and take extra stress; rather they should look for other options or prepare themselves for other Engineering Entrance Exams.