CBSE has started Class-12 Application for private candidates for 2017. Compartment, improvement category candidates, female/PwD and those who want to appear for additional subjects must apply. Such candidates can apply from October 7 to November 7, 2016, without any late fee and after November 8 to December 13 with the late fee.
- The candidates who could not pass the main exam of class 12 which was held in March this year. These candidates can appear only in compartment subject in the coming examination. Applying candidates need to give details about the previous main examination.
- The candidate who want to appear in all subject, will have to apply under Failure category and the candidates can select varying subjects for applying, however, JEE aspirants have to select 5 subjects then they can be eligible for consideration of their improvement result for JEE.
- The candidates placed in compartment category in last main examination can also apply under this category, however, in that case, they have to appear in all selected subjects and they will be treated as full subject failures.
- Women or PwD candidate who is a bonafide resident of the National Capital Territory of Delhi can also apply, however, such candidates can only select non-practical subjects.
Application process for Class 12 Private Candidates
- Firstly, the candidates have to visit the official website of CBSE.
- Before filling the application form, the candidates must keep ready all the required previous information before applying, like admit card and marks statement having information about your main examination. Now the candidates have to click on the category of examination carefully under which they want to apply.
- Fill in all the details and select subject carefully and must specify the City or District from the list provided which is based on the state select by the candidates and it will be used for determining candidate’s examination centre and regional office. It should be selected very carefully as it cannot be changed or modified later.
- After submission of the application form, the candidates will be shown the application number. They must note down the application number as it will be used for all future references.
- The candidates have to upload their scanned Photo and Signature image using "Upload Image" option.
- Now the candidates can go to fee payment option and can pay through e-challan or Demand Draft.
- Now the candidates have to click "Generate Confirmation Page" option for generating the confirmation page. The Candidates must send hard copy of their mark sheet or grade sheet cum Certificate of Performance of the roll number filled in the application form and copy of e-challan or original DD along with the confirmation page to the concerned Regional Office whose address is given on the confirmation page.
- Fresh female candidates who are going to appear in upcoming exam under Delhi Scheme will also have to send the Affidavit.
Class 12 Application Fee (Private Candidates)
|No. of Subjects||Fee|
|Fee for 5 subjects||Rs. 900|
|Fee for every extra subject||Rs. 180|
- November 8 to November 15, 2016: Rs 500
- November 16 to November 22, 2016: Rs 1000
- November 23 to December 5, 2016: Rs 2000
- December 6 to December 13, 2016: Rs 5000