The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has invited affiliated schools to send in their videos for its YouTube channel that has more than 700 subscribers and more than 200 selected uploads.
The videos can be short films, role plays, talks, discussions, debates or activities about health and wellness, gender sensitivity, community outreach, life skills, values education, heritage, disaster management, social issues, environmental issues, science and technology, and innovative teaching learning methodologies.
More schools are gearing up for the job. "After completing the planned activities for this month and November, we will send the videos to the board," said Gurmant Kaur Gill, principal of Guru Nanak International Public School, Model Town.
1) Send videos in the mov, mpeg4, avi and wmv formats
2) Videos should not exceed 10 minutes
3) The clip should be well edited and titled appropriately
4) Title format: "Theme - title of the video - name of the school"
5) The board reserves the right to use, reproduce, distribute, publish, and adapt the submitted content; and prepare derivative works of display, make it available online, or transmit some or part of it in any form electronically.
6) Videos should not contain third-party-copyright material, or content subject to third-party proprietary rights
7) The content should not be objectionable to any community, region, religion, gender, caste or creed.
8) Do not send the entire proceedings of school events and celebrations
9) Ensure the quality of video and sound before submitting
10) Do not submit images in the movie format.
Director (Academics, Research, Training & Innovation)
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Sadan, 17, Rouse Avenue
Institutional Area, Delhi - 110002
Pen drive or CD, include short description (not exceeding 45 words)