CBSE Class 12 Compartment Result 2016 has been declared on August 5, 2016, on the official website that is cbseresults.nic.in. CBSE Class 12 compartment exam was conducted on July 16, 2016. At various centres.
The candidates can check their Result by entering all the relevant credentials. The candidates can download their result and take a print out for future use.
CBSE Class 12 Result 2016 has been declared on May 21, 2016, for the 14,99,122 students who took the Class 12 Board exams. Students are anxiously waiting for the CBSE result, and the board declared the result for all candidates by 12 noon. CBSE Class 12 result 2016 can be accessed online, by sending SMS or through IVRS. CBSE will also begin the counselling on the telephone for the students looking for the result. CBSE Schools can get the result for the entire school by registering themselves by giving their school code and E-mail Id. This year, CBSE Class 12 examinations took place from March 1 to April 22, 2016.
- Total Number of Boys appeared in the exam- 6,21,259
- Total number of girls appeared in the exam- 4,46,641
CBSE Class 12 Compartment Result 2016 - Check Here
The students should keep their Class 12 Roll Number (used for Board Exam) and date of birth ready for checking CBSE Class 12 Result.
Online Result: The Student can access CBSE Result 2016 for Class 12 at the following websites
CBSE Class 12 Result format
SMS: Students can also check the result through SMS on following
- BSNL Users: CBSE 12 Roll No. send to 57766
- IDEA/ Aircel/Vodafone/Reliance Users: CBSE 12 Roll No. send to 58888111
- NIC (All Other users): CBSE 12 Roll No. send to 7738299899
IVRS: Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS)
- For Delhi/Other Students: NIC: 011- 24300699 , 011 28127030
Result of CBSE Class 12 will include the following details on the Result Card
- Name of the student
- Parent/ Guardian name
- Roll number,
- Subject name and marks obtained in each subject
CBSE Class 12 Result for Delhi Schools
Schools under the Delhi region can collect the CBSE results from the office of the respective zonal office of Deputy Director of Education after the declaration of the CBSE results for all their students.
How to Calculate Best 4 for Delhi University Admission
Delhi University Admission Process will begin from last week of May 2016, and the students have to calculate their best four marks in the following manner. (for admission to arts/humanities courses)
- Include one language (core/elective/functional)
- Include subject in which admission is sought- if the candidate does not include the concerned subject whether studied or not in best four then a disadvantage of 2.5% may be imposed on the candidate.
- Any two other academic/elective subject as per List A
If Students have any query, they write in the comment section below.