The CBSE Board 10th Result 2018 will be announced tomorrow on 29 May 2018. According to the official web portal of the Central Board of Secondary Education, the CBSE Class 10th Result 2018 will be released on 29 May. However, according to some reliable sources, the result will be announced at 4 p.m. The Board has already announced the CBSE 12th Result 2018 on 26 May. According to previous years’ trend, the CBSE Class 10th Result is declared 3-4 days after the declaration of the CBSE 12th Result. The CBSE Class 10 exam has been conducted successfully by the board from 5 March to 4 April 2018. Around 16,38, 420 students reportedly appeared for the CBSE 10th exams this year. Last year, the CBSE 10th Result was released on 3 June 2017.
Candidates waiting for their results must keep their roll numbers handy so as to check their CBSE Class 10 Result without any hassle. Once released, the CBSE Board 10th Result will be made available on the official web portals of the board. The result will also be available name-wise, school-wise and region-wise. The candidates can check their CBSE 10th Result 2018 in one of the following ways:
CBSE 10th Result 2018 Online
The CBSE Class 10 Result can be checked by following the steps given below:
- Step 1: Enter your roll number and other details as required in the specified fields
- Step 2: Hit the submit button
- Step 3: The result will be highlighted on the screen
- Step 4: Take a printout of the result and save it for reference
CBSE 10th Result 2018 via SMS
CBSE Class 10 Result can also be checked via SMS. For this, the candidates need to type cbse10, give a <space>, type <rollno>, <sch no>, <centre no.> and text the message to 7738299899. This service will be available subject to a deduction of Re. 0.50 per message.
CBSE 10th Result via IVR
Under Interactive Voice Response, the students will be able to check the results by calling subject to deduction of Re. 0.30 per minute for every 1 minute.
Know more about CBSE 10th Result 2018 – Check Here
CBSE Class 10 Result 2018 – Changes Made
The students must go through the following changes it is expected to make for this year’s result:
- As per the revised pass marks criteria, now the students will have to score 33% marks in aggregate to pass
- Due to some typing error in Class 10 English paper this year, all the students who appeared for the paper will get 2 marks each
- With the introduction of accessing the result through Google Search and SMS Organiser App of Microsoft, the students will be able to check the CBSE Board Results in an easier and hassle-free manner. However, the access through Google App will be live for a lesser duration as happened in the case of CBSE 12th Result 2018 (which remained, live for just more than an hour on 26 May).
For all the latest updates on 10th Result 2018, stay in tune with motachashma.com