Central Board of Secondary Education has declared the CBSE Class 10 Exam Result 2018 today on 29 May. CBSE Class 10 Result has been made available online and a link to check the same is provided on this page. As per reports, CBSE will provide the results to the email IDs of the schools registered with it. The CBSE successfully conducted class 10 exams from 5 March to 4 April. This year, total 11.86 lakh students reportedly appeared for the CBSE 10th exam. The Mathematics paper of class 10 was leaked; however, the board decided not to re-conduct the exam.
Earlier, the Board declared the CBSE 12th Result 2018 on 26 May 2018. The students should read the following steps to know how to check the CBSE 10th Result 2018 through various ways.
How to check the CBSE 10th Result 2018?
The following are the steps to check the results:
- Step 1: Click on the link to check the CBSE Class 10 Result 2018
- Step 2: Enter Roll Number
- Step 3: Enter Date of Birth
- Step 4: Enter School Number
- Step 5: Enter Centre Number
- Step 6: Click on Submit Button
CBSE 10th Result 2018 – Click Here
The results can also be checked via SMS, IVR, Digilocker, Google and Microsoft Search Engines, all of which have been explained below:
Checking CBSE Class 10th Result on Mobile
To get the result on mobile, the following message has to be typed by the students: cbse 10, <rollno> <dob> <sch no> <centre no.> and send the message to the phone number 7738299899. The date of birth must be provided in the format of ddmmyyyy. The students will get their CBSE Class 10 result 2018 instantly with the deduction of Re. 60 per message.
Results Via IVR
The students can also get their results via Interactive Voice Response. Through IVR, the students will have to call at the following numbers to get their results for which they will be charged Re. 0.30 per minute:
For those who are local subscribers in Delhi: 011 – 24300699. For those who are subscribers in other parts of India: 011 - 24300699.
Checking result on Microsoft and Google Search Engine
The CBSE Class 10 result 2018 can also be checked through Microsoft search engine: www.bing.com as well as Google search engine www.google.co.in.
CBSE 10 Exam Result through digilocker
Started in 2016, a student can get his/her CBSE Class 10 mark sheet in the following manner:
- Through this method, the student will get their class 10 digital mark sheets in DigiLocker at https://digilocker.gov.in.
- The CBSE official will send the DigiLocker account credentials to the students via SMS on their mobile numbers which have been registered with CBSE.
- The student can access DigiLocker from his/her mobile on Android.
For all the latest updates on 10th Result 2018, stay in touch with motachashma.com