BITSAT 2017 Scores to be accepted by other Universities such as NIIT University. BITSAT score was previously accepted only for admission to BITS Pilani and it's four campuses namely; BITS Goa, BITS Hyderabad, BITS Dubai.
BITSAT is getting wider recognition, so BITS has been approached by other Universities for BITSAT score for the admission of their Programs. But from this year onwards, NIIT University will accept the BITSAT score for engineering admission. However, BITS Pilani will play no role in the other selection process or in the conduct of programs at NIIT Universities.
BITSAT is one of the most competitive national level competitive exam conducted by Birla Institute of Technology, Pilani. BITSAT was first conducted in the year 2005 for Undergraduate admission to various Integrated First Degree Programmes of Engineering.
- A candidate can appear in BITSAT only once a year.
- BITSAT is a Computer based online test which is conducted in various cities across India. BITSAT exam is not only based on the general Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology (For B.Pharm) but also English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning.
- In the year 2015, over 1.8 lakh students have registered for BITSAT 2015 for admission to about 2,200 seats across the three campuses’ of BITS at Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad.
Get Complete details on BITSAT
- BITSAT is a computer based test, so the computer will announce the result to the candidates in terms of a total number of total correct answers and wrong answers along with the score.
- The candidate can also check and print their score at the official website of BITS after all the tests have been completed.
- BITS Pilani will release two merit list for the eligible candidate, one for the B.Pharm candidates and the other will be for the Programmes other than B.Pharm.