CBSE announced the dates for AIPMT 2015. The medical entrance exam is scheduled to be conducted on May 3, 2015 in all states except Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir. The All India Pre-Medical/ Pre-dental Test offers 15% of government medical college seats and is conducted by the CBSE. >> List of Colleges accepting AIPMT 2015 score
Online applications are all set to open up in the first week of December 2014
AIPMT 2015 Eligibility Criteria
1) The applicant must be 17 years or older on December 31, 2015
2) The applicant must not be above 25 years of age on December 31,2015. A relaxation of five years is given to applicants from SC/ST/ Other tribe castes.
3) Candidates waiting for results of the intermediate exam are also eligible to apply for the test
4) Candidates must have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English with 50% marks (For General category Students) in the qualifying examination.
AIPMT 2015 Question Paper Pattern
- The question paper will carry 180 multiple choice questions
- The question paper will contain four booklets, i.e. one each from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology respectively.
- Each correct answer will carry four points and each wrong answer will carry a negative marking of 1 point.
- The syllabus for AIPMT 2015 will be from high school and intermediate portions and will be set by CBSE
May 3 - Test date
December first week - online application process starts
The test will be conducted in major cities across the country.
|Participating States in AIPMT 2014||Participating Institutes in AIPMT 2014|
|Chhattisgarh||AFMC- Armed Force Medical Services, Pune|
|Haryana||University of Delhi|
|Himachal Pradesh||Banaras Hindu University|
Stay tuned to MotaChashma.com for complete details on AIPMT 2015