Aadhaar Card Notification by CBSE for JEE Main applicants discusses the details of the importance of Aadhaar Card for the whole process of JEE Main Exam to Admissions. The use of Aadhaar Card will result in the accurate details of the applicants appearing in the examination and it will be an easy procedure for the admission. Aadhaar Card is one such proof of identification which hinders the need for producing any other identity proof.
Aadhaar Card Notification by CBSE
Keeping in view, all the important objectives and role of Aadhaar Card, CBSE has decided to use Aadhaar Card for the JEE Main applicants of all states except J&K, Assam and Meghalaya and has given the following notification:
- The applicants who are applying for JEE Main 2017, and have their Aadhaar Card shall enter their Aadhaar card number, name, date of birth and gender in the online JEE Main online application form to prove their identity and authentication proof.
- The applicants who have not yet registered yet for Aadhaar Card must make application for Aadhaar Card in order to obtain Aadhaar Card as per section 3 of Aadhaar Card. In order to obtain Aadhaar Card, the applicant must visit any of the Aadhaar enrolment centres whose lists are available at www.uidai.gov.in and also given below this list.
- CBSE has specially set up facilitation centres in each examination city of JEE Main for the purpose of Aadhaar enrolment. This facility has been set up for those applicants who have not yet applied for their Aadhaar Card. The facilitation centre will not charge any amount from any applicants who visit those centres for Aadhaar card enrolment. The applicants who have applied for their Aadhaar Card and have not received their Aadhaar Card needs to enter their 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID that will be printed on the Aadhaar enrolment slip at the time of filling JEE Main 2017 online application form.
- In case Aadhaar enrolment facility is not available at the facilitation centres, the applicants should submit a request for Aadhaar Enrolment. The facilitation centres will issue a registration number to such applicants which must be entered by the applicants at the time of filling of JEE Main Application Form.
A circular for the requirement of Aadhaar Card in filling the JEE Main 2017 application form has been sent to all the CBSE affiliated schools.
The applicants of J&K, Assam and Meghalaya who have passed or appearing in class 12 examination need to enter their passport number, ration card number, bank account number or any other valid Govt. identity number provided they should select the city of examination in these states only.
Facilitation Centres for Aadhaar Card
- JEE Main 2017
- JEE Main 2017 Application form
- Aadhaar Card made compulsory for JEE Main 2017 application