The SMVDU Admit Card 2018 for SMVDUEE is available to download from 6 May 2018 onwards. The direct link to download the admit card is available on this page. Candidates are required to carry the admit card at the examination centre, without which the entry will not be given. Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) is a Centrally Funded University located near Katra, Jammu & Kashmir. SMVD University offers technical education in the field of Engineering, Science, Management, Philosophy and other subjects. The admission in the B. Tech programme is done on the basis of SMVDUEE. The admit card has been released for the exam conducted on 16 May 2018.
SMVDU Admit Card contains the following details
- Candidate's Name
- Date of Birth
- Test Centre Name and City
- PwD Category (if applicable)
SMVDU Admit Card 2018 Dates
SMVDUEE Admit Card available
6 May 2018
SMVDU Exam Date
16 May 2018 (3:00 - 5:00 PM)
22 May 2018
SMVDU Admit Card 2018 – Download Online
SMVDU admit card 2018 for SMVDUEE is available to download from 6 May 2018. Candidates can download the admit card by entering the required details. Candidates should check the details given on the admit card before downloading it. The link to download the admit card is given on this page.
Click Here to Download SMVDUEE Admit Card
Steps to Download SMVDUEE Admit Card 2018
To download the admit card, candidates need to follow the given steps:
- Click on the link given here.
- Then enter the required credentials.
- Click on submit button.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details given on the admit card.
- Download the admit card and take out two/three printouts of it.
Unable to Download SMVDUEE Admit Card
In case if any candidate is not able to download their admit card, then they can contact the helpline numbers given below. The errors and problems are not something common with the hall ticket. However, if any candidate comes across any of the issues like the misspelt name, exam centre not specified, they can report to the exam SMVDU Authorities immediately. A Help Desk will always be functional on all working days from 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM for general facilitation.
Helpline Number: 1800-180-7133 (Toll-free)
Things to be Carried at the Exam Centre
- Candidates must carry the SMVDUEE admit card and valid Id proof to the examination hall.
- Candidates are advised to bring with them a cardboard or a clipboard, but nothing should be written on it.
- The PwD category candidate must carry with them the copy of PwD certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority.
- The candidates, suffering from diabetes, are allowed to carry eatables like sugar tablets/fruits and transparent water bottle in the examination hall.
SMVDUEE Admit Card 2018 - General Guidelines
- After downloading the SMVDUEE Admit card, candidates should check all the details to be correct given on the admit card.
- The examination hall will be opened 1.5 hours before the commencement of the test. So, it is advisable that to avoid any last minute rush candidates should take their seats in the examination 1.5 hours ago.
- The candidate must show the Admit Card and Valid ID Proof for entry in the examination hall. A candidate who does not possess the Admit Card issued by the University shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall after the commencement of the exam.
- If the candidates do not report in time, they can miss the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave his/her seat or Examination Room until the full duration of the paper without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned.
In case of any query related to SMVDUEE Admit card 2018, candidates can write to us in the comments section below.