AP POLYCET Counselling 2018 will begin after the declaration of AP POLYCET Result. The exam is scheduled to held on 28 April 2018 and the result will tentatively be declared on 8 May 2018. After the declaration of the result, the selected candidates will be called for the counselling process. The complete schedule for the counselling will be released by the State Board of Technical Education and Training. This page has the details about the AP POLYCET Counselling 2018.
AP POLYCET Counselling Dates 2018
AP POLYCET Exam Date
27 April 2018
Declaration of AP POLYCET Result (Tentative date)
8 May 2018
AP POLYCET Counselling Begins
June last week 2018
AP POLYCET Counselling 2018 - Get Details
AP POLYCET 2018 Counselling is likely to begin in the last week of June 2018. The candidate who passed the AP POLYCET common entrance exam will be called for counselling. The complete schedule for the counselling has not been released yet. The complete schedule will be released soon by the State Board of Technical Education and Training. Candidates attending the counselling for the admission shall have to pay the registration and counselling fee as per the notification issued for counselling
(The counselling will start soon)
AP POLYCET Counselling 2018 - Rounds and Instructions
The counselling will be organised in two rounds. The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of rank, filled choice, seat availability etc. The counselling will be conducted via online mode in which the candidates would be responsible to fill the choices of colleges and courses according to their preferences. However, before the choice filling, the candidates have to verify their documents will at the helpline centre. The counselling rounds are described below.
- Document Verification - The selected candidates will be liable to verify their documents at the helpline centre.
- Choice Filling - Once the document verification gets done, the candidates will be able to fill choices of colleges and courses according to their preferences.
- Seat Allotment & Reporting - The candidates after the choice filling will be allotted seats and they have to report the allotted college
Documents to be brought at the time of AP POLYCET Counselling 2018
- Class 10 or its equivalent memo of marks.
- AP POLYCET 2018 Rank Card & Hall Ticket.
- Class 4 to Class 10 (Bonafide) Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Residence Certificate (in the case where the candidate has no institutionalized education).
- Residence Certificate/ Adhar Card.
- Income Certificate.
- Physical Fitness Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if they belong to OBC, SC & ST) issued by the competent authority.
- PH/ NCC/ CAP/ Sports/ Minority/ Anglo-Indian Certificate if applicable.
AP POLYCET Seat Allotment 2018 - In case of Tie in Rank
If there is a tie in rank then there are few things to take care of to resolve the situation. And based on this AP POLYCET Seat Allotment process will take place.
- Firstly, the marks obtained in the entrance test in the following subject with the following order as the given below will be considered to resolve the tie.
- If the tie is still not resolved then the candidate will be preferred on the basis of their date of birth in the SSC certificate. The candidate who born earlier will be deemed to get the higher rank.
- If the tie is not resolved through the above resolution, in that case, the candidate who has the higher percentage of marks in the POLYCET exam will be given the higher rank.
In case of any queries regarding AP POLYCET Counselling 2018, you can write to us in the comment section below.